How to remove followers from instagram in bulk
How to remove real and fake followers on Instagram
Nothing lasts forever — especially when it comes to Instagram followers. But, thankfully, you don’t have to wait for someone to unfollow you or delete their account to remove them. With Instagram, you have the ability to manually remove anyone you wish from your list of followers. All it takes is a few taps to get the job done.
Whether you’re deleting inactive accounts or severing a virtual relationship, this guide will cover everything you need to know about how to delete followers on Instagram.
How to delete followers on Instagram
It will come as a relief to learn that removing followers on Instagram is a simple, straightforward process. However, there are a couple of things to keep in mind before you start pressing Delete.
Removing vs. restricting vs. blocking followers on Instagram
There are three ways you can go about getting rid of specific accounts that follow your Instagram profile: removing, restricting, and blocking.
Restricting an account is basically one step above removing and one step below blocking. When you restrict an account, all of their comments and likes (as well as their direct messages) are hidden. They can still interact with your profile, but you will no longer see those interactions.
Here’s how to find your restricted accounts:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile picture at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right of the screen.
- Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Restricted Accounts.
From there, you can unrestrict accounts and use the search bar to find accounts to restrict.
Blocking, on the other hand, restricts a person’s profile to an even greater degree. When you block an account, that person won’t be able to comment, like, or direct message you. In fact, blocked accounts cannot find or view your profile at all. The only things that blocked accounts can see are your likes and comments on public posts.
Here’s how to find your blocked accounts:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile picture at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right of the screen.
- Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Blocked Accounts.
If you no longer want someone’s account to be blocked, you have the option to unblock them. And if you suspect that someone has blocked you, here’s how to find out who blocked you on Instagram.
Removing an Instagram follower is a much less restrictive approach. Removed followers will potentially still be able to access and interact with your account — unless you take some precautions, which we’ll go over in a later section.
How to remove a follower on Instagram
Removing a follower on Instagram is just as simple as blocking or restricting an account. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile picture at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Press Followers.
- Scroll or use the search bar to find the account you wish to remove.
- Press Remove next to the account.
- Press Remove.
Following these instructions will remove an account from your list of followers.
Is there a way to mass-delete your followers?
The previously mentioned steps are fine and dandy for removing a follower or two. But what do you do if you want to rid your account of multiple followers — or all of them?
Well, you won’t find the solution through Instagram. At the time of this writing, you can’t bulk-remove followers within the app itself. Instead, you’ll have to enlist the help of a third-party tool. For the purposes of this guide, we’ll be using the free app InstaClean – Cleaner for IG.
Here’s how to use it to mass-delete followers:
- Download and open InstaClean – Cleaner for IG.
- Log in with your Instagram account information.
- Press Authorize.
- Select Followers.
- Scroll through and select all of the followers you wish to remove.
- Press the three horizontal buttons at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Remove.
With this app, you can also mass-block followers or mass-delete posts from your own Instagram profile.
What happens when you remove a follower on Instagram?
Now that you’re armed with all this knowledge, it’s time to go over some frequently asked questions about removing Instagram followers.
Do your followers get notified when you remove them?
No. When you remove a follower from your Instagram account, the person isn’t notified. The only way they would find out is if they went to view your profile and noticed the active Follow button. Also, if your profile is set to private, they will be unable to see your posts or Stories.
Will you know if someone removes you as a follower?
Again, no. When someone removes you as a follower from their account, you won’t be notified. The only way you would be able to tell is if their profile was set to private, which would mean you could no longer see their content.
When you remove a follower on Instagram, can they still see your posts?
It depends on your account’s privacy settings. If you’re a public account, removing someone doesn’t prevent them from seeing your profile, posts, or Stories. They can still view everything — and even send you messages. Your content just won’t show up on their feed anymore. They can also refollow you at any time unless you block their account. On the other hand, if your profile is set to private, removing a follower will prevent them from seeing your content. They may request to refollow you, but you will have to approve them in order for them to see your posts and Stories again.
When you remove someone on Instagram, do their likes disappear?
No. When you remove someone from your followers’ list, their likes and comments will still remain on your posts.
How to remove fake or inactive followers on Instagram
Every now and then, it’s good to do a big sweep of your Instagram followers and see which accounts are inactive or possibly fake. Social media experts refer to these accounts as “ghost followers.”
Usually, ghost accounts will have a low number of followers but a high list of accounts they’re following, and low-quality content or no content at all. And while there are third-party apps that claim to be able to detect such accounts, they aren’t very reliable. The only way you can cleanse your account of ghost followers with confidence is by manually going through your list of followers and removing ghost accounts one by one.
Here are some other red flags to look for when checking your followers list for fake accounts:
- They leave nonspecific comments under other accounts’ posts, such as “cool” or “nice pic. ”
- They have tons of followers but not that many posts (or no posts at all).
- They have a generic bio that doesn’t reveal very much information about who they are.
- Some of their posts seem to promote a product or business.
- The account seems to have been created recently.
It’s a tedious task, but this process will help keep your account secure and safe from being flagged by Instagram.
Does Instagram delete fake followers?
While it’s not a guarantee, Instagram has made announcements regarding its intent to remove fake accounts from the app. The only way to make sure you have no fake accounts following you is to go through and manually check your list of followers.
As the owner of your Instagram account, you have the right to remove, restrict, or block followers as you wish. We hope this guide has shown you how to remove followers on Instagram and has made managing your audience a bit easier.
This was about:
Writer and editor, driven by curiosity and black coffee.
LEARN HOW TO DELETE FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM IN BULK | by Sumit Ghosh
Considering Instagram is quite a popular social media platform at the moment, most of the time people are happy when they get new followers. However, there are cases when Instagram users want to get rid of some followers for various reasons. We all know that you can follow or unfollow anyone at any time, but not many know how to delete followers on Instagram in bulk.
The issue is that you can’t actually delete all people from your followers list at once. You can’t make them unfollow you either. The only solutions to clean up your fanbase include removing followers one by one, blocking them one at a time, or using software tools specifically designed for this task.
There are many reasons why influencers, businesses, brands, or average people would want to find out how to delete followers on Instagram in bulk. Some of them purchased part of their “following” in the past, considering this was common practice a few years ago. Now, they just want to remove “ghost” accounts. Others simply feel like cleaning up their account to showcase their content to fewer people. Some just realized quite a few of their followers have different interests or are not on Instagram anymore.
For those who don’t know, ghost followers are Instagram accounts created solely for the purpose of other users. They do not pertain to a real person, do not actively engage in user activities such as liking, commenting or sharing posts. These accounts are usually set up by bots that use multiple proxies for mass account creation.
In order to decrease your follower count and get rid of unwanted followers, you can remove them one by one. To do so:
- go to your Instagram page;
- tap your followers list;
- go to the contact you want to remove;
- tap the three dots on the right side;
- click remove.
If you want to block followers so that they are not able to follow you back in the future, here are the basic steps to do it:
- go to your Instagram page;
- click on your followers list;
- tap on the follower you want to block;
- tap the three dots in the far right corner;
- click the “block” option in the list;
- confirm your choice and you’re done.
Instagram won’t notify the users that you deleted them from your followers list. They won’t be aware they have been blocked. Deleted/blocked followers will not see your photos or videos in their news feed anymore. Your profile won’t show up in their search results if they try looking for you.
As previously mentioned, one cannot remove groups or all their followers on Instagram at the same time using the official application. For users who have thousands of followers they want to get rid of, removing or blocking them one by one is a really tedious and tiresome job to do. Luckily, for those looking for answers to how to delete followers on Instagram in bulk, there are some third-party tools that can lend a helping hand.
The following tools allow users to delete people from their followers list either all at once or in groups.
Cleaner for IG is a very useful tool for those who want to know how to delete followers on Instagram in bulk. It is developed by Novasoft Cloud Services and can help you clean up your Instagram followers list. Using this tool, you can bulk unfollow users, detect and remove ghost or inactive followers, bulk block/unblock users, mass delete posts, and unlike previously liked photos or videos.
It also comes with Cloud automatic execution and Night Mode, besides a Whitelist Manager and activity statistics. The app can be downloaded free of charge but offers in-app purchases. If you want extra options, you can upgrade to the Pro version.
Mass Delete for Instagram — Unfollow Followers is a free application designed for iOS by Guo Chao. It is available in English and Chinese languages. When you log in with your Instagram account, the app shows you all the people that you follow and those following you and will allow you delete them. However there is a set cap for how many people you can select at one. This means you can only delete 50 followers at once to avoid flagging Instagram. You can come back later and delete 50 more.
GramBoard is one of the best Instagram account management tools available on the market at the moment. It works wonders for those who want to grow their Instagram account and those marketing on the social platform. From a single easy-to-use interface, it allows you to manage multiple Instagram accounts.
Though it doesn’t have a feature to let you mass delete followers, you can do a lot of other things like follow, unfollow, like and comment on posts. Also, you can automate the filtering of users who can engage with your content based on likes, comments, number of followers, etc. Additionally, you can blacklist all the interactions for particular hashtags, locations, and usernames.
Follow Cop is another free Instagram management tool that lets you mass delete ghost followers. The app allows you to detect your real followers, fans, unfollowers, and ghost followers. Besides identifying fake accounts in order to be able to delete them you can unfollow inactive profiles or even make a massive unfollow with a single click.
My Ghost Followers is the perfect tool for iPhone users who are looking for solutions on how to delete Instagram followers in bulk. It is an analytic app that does what it promises. It allows users to determine the number of inactive followers they have and get rid of them. Besides weeding out ghost accounts, the app is also useful to get more real followers.
Originally Published On: Gramboard
About The Author
CEO at Socioboard Technologies, Founder/CEO at Globussoft. A Renowned Performance marketer, User Acquisition Expert & An Acclaimed Speaker In Masterminds.
how to unsubscribe from yourself + cleaning from bots
I know, I know, you want to clear your account of fake pages, remove bots from your Instagram followers.. BUT! There are other categories of extra followers that spoil the statistics, and your Instagram suffers from them. And some profiles need to be left on the contrary. Therefore, I will immediately go with trump cards:
- Leave the Arabs. Not always, but often they are, to everyone's surprise, a very active audience;
- Filter commercial pages . Not all commercial profiles are useless, because people are hiding behind them too;
- Be careful with inactive ones. If a person is not active, it does not mean that he will not buy.
This begs the question, why clean followers on Instagram at all. The more followers, the better, right? But not everything is so simple.
And here's the thing - I'm telling you. Social media algorithms today take into account user activity when promoting an account. And what can I say, advertisers choose bloggers based on the engagement rate (ER), and not on the number of subscribers.
Inactive followers are removed to increase audience loyalty and activity. Roughly speaking, the total number is decreasing, but the quality is improving. Only those who are really interested in the account and who actively interact with it (like, comment, repost, etc.) remain.
A simple example: one blogger has 10,000 subscribers on a page, and under each post there are about 500 to 1,000 likes and comments. Another blogger has 50,000 followers on his account, but publications still collect the same 500 - 1,000 likes and comments.
It is clear that a potential advertiser will choose the first blogger, since the activity and loyalty of his audience is much higher. It is possible that the same number of people will see the product - but it is obvious that the opinion of the first blogger is important and authoritative for the audience. Accordingly, they will buy the advertised product more actively.
How to remove followers on Instagram
There are several methods to remove unwanted followers on Instagram. Through services and applications, it is convenient to delete subscribers in bulk - bots and inactive users will be immediately visible.
You can also manually delete unnecessary accounts, but you yourself understand that this will take a lot of time and effort. On the other hand, if you need to get rid of a couple of accounts, then you can clean up the whole thing with pens.
1. With service
There are not so many online tools specialized in profile cleaning. I have collected for you the TOP-5 sites that will cope with this task quickly and efficiently - most importantly, they will not harm your account.
|Service|| Cost |
|Free access||Who/what can be removed|
|InstaHero||from 199 ₽||Yes|| - Bots; |
- Inactive profiles;
- Commercial accounts.
|Spam Guard||Individual||Yes|| - Bots; |
- Inactive profiles;
- Commercial accounts, spam.
|Instaplus.pro||from 299 ₽||Yes|| - Bots; |
- Live, spam.
|Zengram||1 032 ₽||Yes|| - Bots; |
- Live, spam.
All services work on the same principle. Let's figure out how to clear your account from bots in one click.
Step 1. Audience analysis
As soon as you add a profile to InstaHero, a free analysis of your audience will start. Please note: the service will check 30% of followers for free, but no more than 1,000 people.Adding a page for analysis
But if you pay for a full analysis, detailed information on your subscribers will open - as well as access to the bot block. You can clear Instagram from bots only for a fee.
For fast bunnies. If you have already understood that cleaning your profile is important and necessary, then quickly follow the link -> InstaHero ( with the promo code "INSCALE" 30% discount for a complete analysis) .
Step 2. Choosing a way to purge subscribers
Next, decide whether you will purge your account from subscribers yourself or leave this task to the service. Consider the example of InstaPlus.
- Automatic cleaning
More suitable for removing Instagram bots. To automatically purge bots, select "Data collection" and then "Subscriber activity". Next, choose the cleaning time and that's it, it's 10 minutes;) I recommend unsubscribing live subscribers from yourself manually.
- Cleaning by parameters
Suitable for those who want to unfollow themselves from inactive live subscribers, commercial accounts and bots. To use this purge of an account from followers:
Set the parameters of subscribers necessary for deleting. You can filter subscribers by profile completeness, number of posts and subscribers, date of last publication, and other parameters. We remind you that Instagram has a limit on the safe deletion of followers.
Life hack. Optimize your customer interactions on Instagram with MyBotan. The chatbot will automatically respond to messages, save data about the client and his requests. And you can not only choose a ready-made answer template, but also create your own. Agree this will facilitate the work in the social network? Click and test for 3 days for free -> MyBotan
2. Through the application
The second way to quickly and safely clear the list of subscribers is to use mobile applications. The table below shows the TOP 5 tools for iOS and Android that will automatically remove bots and other "garbage" from your account.
|Application||Platform||Who/what can be removed|
|Instaplus.pro||Android|| - Bots; |
|Follower Manager||Android/iOS|| - Bots; |
|Followers & Unfollowers||Android/iOS|| - Bots; |
For example, I'll show you how to bulk delete them from your phone in the Follower Manager app. It works stably on both iOS and Android.
After connecting an Instagram profile on the Ghosts tab, you can view and delete the list of people who do not like you, that is, bots and an inactive audience. This feature is available on the PRO plan.Delete subscribers
This method, of course, is long and dreary (especially if you have accumulated a lot of garbage in your account), but it is absolutely free.
- How to unfollow yourself without blocking
Go to the Instagram application itself from your phone, then to the “Followers” section. Here you can select accounts from the general list or use automatic selection of profiles to which you have not subscribed in response or with whom you interact the least. Next, next to the desired one, simply click the "Delete" button.Manual method
Important. Do you want to sell on Instagram* to 5 new customers daily? Then we recommend that you use mass subscriptions and likes, which are considered the most profitable way to attract subscribers and buyers. The main assistant for mass actions is Instaplus.pro. Click and test the service -> Instaplus.pro ("IN-SCALE" 15% discount).
- How to unsubscribe a person with blocking
The most useless - spammers or bots - can be blocked to restrict their access to your profile. To do this, go to the follower's profile, click on the three dots in the upper right corner and click "Block" in the drop-down list.Manual method with blocking
Interesting. You can quickly and safely promote your social network by boosting likes, reposts and views on publications. This is an inexpensive and safe way that will not make you wait long for the result. And most importantly, you will be able to increase coverage and get a hot target audience. Click and use for free -> TmSMM
Tips for removing unwanted followers
Many Instagram users consider removing bots a panacea that will instantly increase reach and improve profile statistics. In reality, things are often not so rosy. Moreover, for a sharp mass unsubscribe, you can catch a ban. Therefore, I have collected for you TOP tips that will protect you in the process of total cleaning.
- Take your time. Be aware that a quick purge will result in a drastic reduction in reach (especially if you're deleting live or offer followers), which can trigger issues with advertisers. Read more here. And by the way, do not delete a large number of followers - no more than 1,000 per day, otherwise they will block;
- Study target audience. To remove a non-targeted, cold audience, you must have a clear client profile. Otherwise, you can lose live people in your account who are capable of targeted actions. Plus, analyze engagement. Its normal level is 5-10% (calculate here, using the promo code "INSCALE" 30% discount + 7 days of access), but it's not a fact that the problem is in bots;
- Observe limits . If you have a young page, do not make more than 200 unsubscribes per day. If the profile is more than 1 year old, it is allowed to delete up to 1,000 non-reciprocal and the same number of mutual followers. At the same time, the average unsubscribe interval should be 40-60 seconds;
- Do not use mass following . Do not use gray methods to attract an audience during the automatic removal of bots, otherwise Instagram will block you for suspicious activity ;
- Engage your audience . Replenish the balance of subscribers. These must be real people, so to attract interested users, it is better to use targeted advertising on Instagram. In addition, attract new followers with the help of promotions and contests on Instagram: give discounts on the first purchase for a subscription or raffle prizes among those who left a comment under the contest post;
- Beware of dubious services. If they are without flexible settings, they can remove the right people.
Related:How to delete an Instagram account: 4 ways from a phone or computer How to restore an Instagram account: proven methods + instructions
As an advertisement
Frequently Asked Questions
Let me remind you again - when deleting unnecessary followers in IG, remember the rules: follow the limits and do not delete 100,500 people at once. Now we fix the information:
- What is the difference between deletion and blocking?
If you have blocked a user, he will no longer be able to see your profile, comment on publications and write to Direct. With a standard deletion, access to your account will not be restricted, and a person will be able to re-follow you at any time.
- How to get back a deleted follower on Instagram?
It cannot be returned automatically. If you deleted a user by mistake, but remember his nickname, you can write him a message with an invitation to subscribe back.
- How to unblock a user?
Go to Instagram settings, select "Privacy". Next, click on the “Blocked Accounts” button and unblock the desired users. After that, the person will again be able to view your page and be active on it.
- Which users exactly should be deleted?
In general, it’s worth deleting bots, commercial accounts (but there are exceptions), abandoned pages, mass followers, and inactive foreigners (we leave the Arabs, do you remember? :)).
- How often should you purge followers?
Instagram recommends deleting no more than 20 followers per hour (300-500 per day, break 24 hours). IG considers subscriptions and unsubscriptions together, i.e. if you subscribed, conditionally, to 60 people per hour, then you can unsubscribe only in the next hour.
GET INTO SOCIAL NETWORKS ALREADY 40 000+ WITH US
Briefly about the main thing
How to remove unnecessary followers on Instagram without harming your account, figured it out. If you are still in doubt, then catch the information about what can happen to the profile in the presence of excess "garbage".
- Decrease in involvement. With an abundance of trash profiles, engagement rates will decrease, this will entail a number of other negatives;
- Loss of trust. A large number of low-quality followers may cause suspicion that these are bots, and you bought them, and send spam yourself;
- Downgrading. Instagram algorithms omit posts from accounts that have a lot of inactive followers in the profile, that is, the post may be lost in the feed;
- Low cost of advertising posts. If you are a blogger and sell advertising, then with a dead database you definitely will not see mountains of gold.
Interesting. Get more hits and sales on Instagram with the help of the top Taplink multilink service. With it, you can create any form of communication (viber, WhatsApp, Telegram), create cool websites and online stores, and accept orders and payments directly on Instagram. Click and test 7 days for free -> Taplink (Promo code "inscale20")
Finally, I want to note that the main thing is the quality of followers, not their quantity. And remember that after a cleanup, engagement won't skyrocket, as cleanup is just one tool out of a dozen.
Instagram * (Instagram) belongs to the Meta company, which is recognized as an extremist organization and banned in the Russian Federation.
Related:Secrets and tricks of Instagram: 61 selected TOP-60 best applications for Instagram0003
How to delete followers on Instagram: bots, inactive and non-reciprocal
You can delete followers on Instagram through third-party programs or use the new function - unsubscribe from the page. The profile owner can remove a person from their followers by simply clicking on the cross next to the nickname.
Table of contents
- Remove bots from your account
- How to quickly remove bots and inactive followers via InstaHero
- Remove via SpamGuard
- How to remove bots using the mobile application
- Remove subscribers who are not active
- Find and remove non-reciprocal accounts
- Bulk delete and bypass blocking
cheat services or others, bots and fakes may appear.Fake pages are distinguished by the absence of photos and videos, personal information and the number of subscriptions.
More often than not, they have no subscribers, but many subscriptions. You can remove cheated followers on Instagram through applications or using services (below are the best options).
- The instahero.pro service, where you can do a free analysis of all subscribers, remove junk and bots, and connect daily monitoring.
- PromoFlow mobile application. A task to unsubscribe from bots with certain settings;
- Zengram. Service and program for promoting pages on Instagram;
- Leongram. Also a service and program for cheating and removing fakes;
- SocialHammer. A small project with page promotion functions.
How to quickly remove bots and inactive followers through InstaHero
- Follow the link.
- Enter your email address to which you will receive login information to receive a free analysis.
- Log in with the data that was sent to your email.
- Add an account.
- After adding an account, a free audience analysis will start.
- Free analysis completed.
Pay for the full analysis to get information about the entire audience:
- After paying for the full analysis and conducting it, you can start deleting followers on Instagram with one click.
- Choose how to delete bots automatically or selectively.
- Select "automatic deletion" (you can delete Instagram followers without blocking them).
- Within a few minutes, the data to be deleted will be entered in the "cleaning" section and the "automatic" subsection.
- Switch to automatic cleaning.
- Choose how many bots per day you will delete or block.
- Below will be shown how many days the account will be cleared and how many accounts were found to be deleted.
- Click "save" the entered data and "run" to start the removal.
- You can track the deletion activities in the "activity log".
Removal via SpamGuard
How to use SpamGuard to effectively clear your account of bots and unwanted activity:
Registration in SpamGuard
- First you need to link your Instagram account to the service account. It is absolutely safe - SpamGuard does not store or use user data.
- The service has two modes - cleaning and protection. To clear unwanted subscribers, select " scan ". Depending on the number of subscribers, the process can take from a couple of minutes to several hours.
- After scanning, a window with filters will appear, as well as a list of accounts that will be deleted. You can customize the listed criteria as you wish, removing specific users and entire categories from the list. When you're done, click on " Clear ".
- When the cleaning is done, you will be notified by email. A progress report will also appear in your SpamGuard account.
- Activate the second SpamGuard mode, account protection. It will allow you not to worry about bots, because they will be deleted automatically along with spam in comments, marks and direct.
How to remove bots using the mobile app
After deleting PromoFlow from the Play Market, such applications no longer appeared. But there are other services aimed at page analytics:
- Go to the Play Market - install InstaAi.
- Open - connect your account from Instagram.
- Go to section: "Analysis" - Sequential.
- Real - see which of the subscribers most often comments and likes.
The list contains profiles in order: depending on the activity of a particular subscriber. The profile owner needs to check the first 10 accounts and the last by scrolling to the end.
Through the tab: "Unrelated" you can view pages and delete those who are not active. Next to the name of each subscriber is a button: "Unsubscribe". Deletion is possible only manually - by clicking in front of each and choosing an action.
Instructions on how to create a blocking task in SocialHammer:
- Enter the service - register using your email address.
- Confirm data - choose from social networks to promote "Instagram".
- Connect an account - go to the section: "Tasks".
- Select: "Block and delete" - specify the required parameters.
- Set a task.
The first 7 days of using the service are free, so the page owner can unsubscribe and block all bots in a couple of days.
But when editing a task, you need to pay attention to the percentage of blocks and the number of unsubscribes per day. So, experts recommend: no more than 100 blocked or 700 deleted per day.
Deleting followers who are inactive
You can also delete inactive followers on Instagram through applications or third-party services. In the settings indicate the last date of publication or the number of photos in total.
An easy way is to block yourself. That is, to find in the list of subscribers those who have not visited the profile for a long time.
To unsubscribe followers yourself:
- Log in to Instagram.
- Section: "Subscribers" - go to each profile.
- Press the three dots at the top: "Block".
After that, the subscriber will be in the "black list": you can not view publications, like or reply to the Story. By removing a person from the "Blocked" list, he is automatically unsubscribed.
In the same way, you can remove bots from followers on Instagram. But in this case, the process will take more than one day, given the number of subscribed profiles.
The second way to remove inactive followers on Instagram:
- Go to the section: Followers.
- Next to each account, click on the three dots.
- A drop-down menu will appear - Delete.
- Confirm action.
The manual removal method is suitable for accounts where the total number of subscribers is no more than 2000. Automation helps to cope with the task faster, with further removal from the blocked list.
Criteria for inactive pages:
- number of publications - less than 5;
- last active date - more than a month ago;
- the ratio of subscriptions to subscribers is 1 to 50.
This category can include profiles where the owner simply looks at other people's publications, but does not post his own. The criteria will help you quickly recognize inactive people and remove them from your followers.
One of the reasons why they should be blocked is the referral system and the lack of responses. That is, if a subscriber likes and comments on a post, it will be shown to other users with similar interests. In the case of bots, this result does not occur.
Remove unwanted followers on Instagram via SpamGuard:
- Go to the ru.spamguardapp.com service - register using your email address.
- Specify data from your Instagram profile.
- Press: Test Analyze.
- At the end of the procedure: Next - Clean.
The service will automatically unsubscribe from those pages that are inactive or are bots.
Finding and deleting non-reciprocal accounts
If two users are not mutually subscribed, one of them will see on the page: “Subscribe in response”. You can check such subscriptions only by going to the section: "Subscribers" and looking at the nickname.
The Unfollowers application is designed to search for non-reciprocal followings in one click. The first tab the user gets to is "Not following me back". A list of contacts appears, from which you can unsubscribe by pressing one button. An automated method is proposed, with unsubscribing by quantity: 50 users from the end of the list and from the beginning.
Instructions on how to delete many subscriptions at once:
- Download and install
application from the Play market( is temporarily not supported by the application, below will be an analogue of ).
- Enter data from your Instagram account.
- Wait for the subscription base to be loaded.
- View all not mutually signed.
- Click on top: Unfollow 50 top.
The application will immediately unsubscribe immediately from all or the number of users you specified. But this method cannot be used regularly because of the likelihood of profile blocking.
Bulk deletion and blocking bypass
When clearing a page, limits and restrictions must be adhered to. The maximum number of mass unsubscribes per day is no more than 120 for old accounts. For new ones, it is recommended not to exceed 50. If the user has specified automatic promotion, the probability of getting blocked increases.
If you unsubscribe gradually with delays, then for old accounts - 450 unsubscribes per day, for new ones - no more than 150.
Tips on how to reduce risks:
- close the profile for the time of cleaning. But this method is not suitable for business accounts;
- pause between deletions. Stop the task for 15-30 minutes every twenty accounts;
- alternate deletion and blocking. Block 5 out of 50 pages.
When working with account cleaning, you should use special applications and services. The unsubscribe parameters indicate the intervals between deletion and blocking, the time for 'rest'. The task will be automatically restored after the specified time.
You can bypass the blocking only if you respect the time and close your account. If the owner of the page unsubscribed or deleted more than 9 in one day00 accounts - you need to wait about 10 hours before using Instagram.
During cleaning, it is not recommended to use other services for promotion. Third-party applications are not welcomed by Instagram and often cause blocking. Particular attention to new pages, where the use of various automatic systems is not recommended.
Account blocking is possible for a couple of hours, days. If the limit is exceeded, the system will notify: “The action is blocked.