How do you share an instagram post on facebook
How to share a Facebook post to Instagram? [Quick Guide]
by Milan Stanojevic
Windows & Software Expert
Milan has been enthusiastic about PCs ever since his childhood days, and this led him to take interest in all PC-related technologies. Before joining WindowsReport, he worked as... read more
- Facebook and Instagram are currently the two largest social networks on the market.
- Did you know that you can share Facebook posts on Instagram? That’s right, and today we’re going to show you how.
- Don't hesitate to explore our detailed Web & Cloud section for more easy-to-follow guides.
- For more in-depth guides like this one, be sure to visit our dedicated How-To Hub.
- Easy migration: use the Opera assistant to transfer exiting data, such as bookmarks, passwords, etc.
- Optimize resource usage: your RAM memory is used more efficiently than in other browsers
- Enhanced privacy: free and unlimited VPN integrated
- No ads: built-in Ad Blocker speeds up loading of pages and protects against data-mining
- Gaming friendly: Opera GX is the first and best browser for gaming
- Download Opera
Most of us use several social networks, and posting the same content on multiple networks can be tedious, especially if you’re doing it manually.
In today’s article, we’re going to show you how to share Facebook posts to Instagram with ease, so let’s get started.
It’s obvious that when you sync your accounts, everything should be great. But what if we told you that you can manage all of your social media accounts in one browser, with fully integrated Instagram and Facebook apps?
We recommend Opera because its very versatile and full of great features and has kept its shine by constant improvements, integrations and updates.
This browser offers the opportunity to access Instagram and Facebook news feed, view Instastrories and Facebook stories. Many will also appreciate the built-in ad blocker, video pop-up feature, speed dial home tab, and especially the privacy and security-enhancing VPN feature.
Use this browser for a more satisfying Web experience.
Free Download Visit Website
How can I share a Facebook post to Instagram?
1. Link your Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Open the Page that you manage on Facebook.
- Click the Settings button in the left pane.
- Now select Instagram.
- In the right pane, click the Connect Account button.
- Sign in to your Instagram account.
- Start writing a new post on Facebook.
- Now you should see the Instagram option on it. Select it and click Share Now.
Keep in mind that this method shouldn’t work with multiple images. Also, some pages might not be designed to work with Instagram at the moment.
It’s important to mention that you can’t publish old Facebook posts on Instagram, and the same goes for Facebook stories.
This feature is limited to Facebook pages, and in order to post to Instagram, your post needs to contain an image, so keep that in mind.
2. Use IFTTT, Hootsuite, or Buffer
- Sign up for the IFTTT account.
- Now use the Facebook Page for Instagram service.
- Click the Connect button.
- If asked, sign in to your Facebook and Instagram account.
- After doing that, your Facebook Page posts should be automatically shared to Instagram.
IFTTT offers a wide array of features, so you might want to experiment with different Facebook and Instagram recipes in order to achieve the desired results.
Alternatively, you can use services such as Hootsuite or Buffer that allow you to post on multiple social networks simultaneously, but these types of services usually have a monthly fee.
Sharing Facebook posts on Instagram is pretty simple, and you just need to change your Facebook Page settings and link your Instagram account to it.
After doing that, you can just select the Instagram option when sharing your post. If you’re more tech-savvy, IFTTT might be a good alternative as well.
If you’re a frequent social media user, you should check our list of best web browsers for Facebook, and pick the best browser for your social media needs.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.
This article covers:Topics:
Was this page helpful?
There are 10 comments
Software deals Friday round-up
How to Automatically Post From Facebook to Instagram
Third-party automated Facebook and Instagram posts have become tremendous time-savers for many marketers out there. But did you know you can automatically post from Facebook to Instagram on your own? Better yet, this is a fairly simple task that can save you additional time and money. If this is something that speaks to you, you’re in the right place.
In this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know when it comes to posting from FB to IG.
Cross-posting from IG to FB has been out there for a while. Publishing your post on Facebook through Instagram, on the other hand, is a relatively new feature that was love at first sight for many business owners. There’s no need for hefty third-party tools anymore; you can be completely in charge of your social media accounts.
Here’s what you need to know and do to make this feature possible:General Requirements
- You must have a business Instagram account.
- This Instagram account has to be connected to a page you manage on Facebook.
- Disable (if enabled) the two-factor Instagram authentication. For security reasons, Instagram won’t let you cross-post if you have this authentication type enabled. We recommend carefully weighing the potential consequences and benefits of this action and making your choice accordingly. It’s definitely more convenient to leave the two-factor authentication disabled if you’re going to use cross-posting all the time.
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the Settings section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the Instagram option from the menu.
- Click on the Connect to Instagram option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.
- Head over to your Facebook Page and start writing a new post.
- Include one photo in your post. The image can be of any size or orientation. Just make sure it’s not taller than the 4:3 ratios.
- Include a caption. It will be identical on Instagram and Facebook.
- Add hashtags in the Facebook post directly. If you don’t want your FB post to contain hashtags, you can add them separately to your Instagram post later by editing it. You can also edit the FB post after publishing and remove the hashtags.
- Make sure only to upload one photo, as the multiple photo option might not be available. Also, the Facebook to Instagram posting function is not available for all pages.
- When you add content to your post, tick the Instagram box in the post sharing options.
- This will share your Facebook post to both your FB and IG pages automatically. You can only share both posts now without the option to schedule them for later.
Another great option for posting to Instagram from your Facebook account is through Facebook’s Creator Studio. But to be able to use this feature, you need to have a business FB account. If you do, here’s what the whole process looks like:
- Log in to your Facebook business page on your desktop.
- Click on this link to access Creator Studio.
- You’ll see a Facebook and Instagram icon in the center top. Select the one you wish to post to.
- When you click on the Instagram icon, it will change colors. You can then create posts for both your feed and IGTV.
- Choose the Insta account you wish to post to. Remember, your account has to be linked to your business Facebook page.
- Add content to your upload page.
There are two ways to post Facebook photos to IG: Using Facebook’s Creator Studio or by posting from your Facebook Page. For both options to work, you need to have Business accounts and use a Facebook desktop. Also, you need to have your accounts linked.
To post a photo from Creator Studio, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your FB business page.
- Click on this link to access Creator Studio.
- Tap on the Instagram icon at the top and create an Insta post.
- Add a photo you wish to post along with the caption and hashtags.
- Post the content. If you want to post the same photo to your FB page, tick the Post to Facebook box.
To post from your Facebook Page, follow the steps below:
- Start writing a new post on your Facebook Page.
- Make sure only to upload one photo, as multiple photo sharing to Instagram is not available yet.
- Include a caption and hashtags.
- Tick the Instagram option in the sharing option box.
- Publish your photo.
Here are some more questions to help you get the most out of this topic.
Can I Automatically Post From Facebook to Instagram?
Absolutely. In this article, we’ve given you step-by-step instructions on how to post automatically from FB to IG. However, some conditions have to be met:
• You need to have a business IG and FB account.
• You need to have access to a Facebook page that you manage.
• You can only post to IG from that Facebook page.
• You should disable the two-factor authentication feature on Instagram.
Why Can’t I Post From Facebook to Instagram?
Maybe you’ve linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts, but you don’t see the option to post from Facebook. This might be because you don’t use a business IG account. Also, you need to have access to a specific Facebook page and post from there. You can also only use this feature from your desktop. If you meet all these conditions and still can’t post, try relinking your accounts.
How Do I Connect Instagram With Facebook?
Connecting your Instagram and Facebook accounts is essential if you want to share across both platforms. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Instagram account on your mobile device.
2. Head over to your profile page.
3. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Tap on the Settings gear at the bottom of the side menu.
5. Go to Account and tap the Sharing to Other Apps option.
6. Select Facebook.
7. Type in your Facebook login information.
Now you’ll be able to share posts to Facebook from Instagram.
To connect your Facebook page with your Instagram account, do the following:
1. Go to your Facebook page and click on the Settings tab in the left sidebar menu.
2. Choose Instagram from the menu.
3. Click on the Connect to Instagram option.
4. A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram.
Your accounts will be linked once you sign in to your IG account.Killing Two Birds With One Stone
Knowing how to share your Facebook post to Insta can be a real time saver. And it’s a pretty straightforward task to complete. That’s why we’ve provided you with detailed steps on how you can automatically post from one social network to another – effortlessly. However, you should keep in mind that you need a business IG account as well as a Facebook page you manage. Otherwise, you can only cross-post from Instagram to Facebook, not vice versa.
How has the feature of posting to both FB and IG at once helped you manage your business? Share your experiences in the comments section below.
How to share a post on Facebook on Instagram ▷ ➡️ Creative Stop ▷ ➡️
Facebook e Instagram is a social network for which you have always enthusiastically created various content so that it can meet the needs of the different types of audience you are targeting with the post your messages. However, unfortunately, you no longer have time to diversify your content, and therefore you are wondering about the possibility of publishing a post on Facebook making sure it is also available on Instagram .
Sorry? So it is, and you're wondering... how to share a Facebook post to Instagram ? In this case, you will be happy to know that it is possible and that in this guide of mine I will explain in detail how to do it. In addition, I will also provide you with several alternative solutions regarding the sharing of multimedia content from Facebook also to Mark Zuckerberg's other well-known social network.
That being said, if you're itching to put the theory aside and start practicing right now, all you have to do is continue reading this tutorial of mine to find all the instructions on how to proceed, step by step, in the following chapters. He passed. You will see that if you strictly follow my instructions, you will easily and quickly achieve your proposed intention. At this point, I wish you good reading and good work.
- Share post from Facebook page to Instagram
- Share posts about Instagram story on Facebook
- Share Facebook link on Instagram
Before you explain to me how to share Facebook post on Instagram I need to give you preliminary information about this.
In fact, you should know that the only official solution you can use to share the position of Facebook even in Instagram is to use Facebook Creator studio which, however, can only be used from a PC and can only be used for accounts Company Instagram who has connected the Facebook page to Instagram, acting through the menu Settings; Accounts; Linked accounts photo social network smartphone application.
Also, this option is only for sharing positions Facebook page cannot be shared initially in Instagram posts Facebook posted on your profile.
However, to find out more, keep reading this tutorial of mine: in the following chapters I will give you all the directions for using Facebook Creator Studio and I will show you in particular the alternative possibilities available to you to share the Facebook position en Instagram .
- 1 Share post from Facebook page to Instagram
- 2 Share posts about Instagram story to Facebook
- 3 Share Facebook link to Instagram
Share post from Facebook page to Instagram
to Share post from Facebook page to Instagram must first connect to official website Creator Studio Facebook so you can access your profile The Facebook you drive with Facebook page is connected to your account Instagram .
After that, click on The Instagram icon is located in the menu at the top, so you can use the tool that allows you to post posts published on your Facebook page even in Feed de Instagram .
Now click the button Create position located in the upper left corner, and in the menu that appears, tap the item Instagram Feed .
At this point, press the 9 key0003 Add content and click menu option From Facebook page So you can see the posts posted on Facebook and also share them on Instagram . After that, select the position you are interested in, mark it and press the button Continue from the selected positions .
After that use the text field Write signature to add a signature to the message and finally press the button Publica split this into Instagram .
Share Instagram story posts on Facebook
wishes share Facebook post with Instagram story ? In this case, you need to know that this is not possible directly and that the only way to do this is to take a screenshot or screen recording (depending on whether it is a photo or a video) of the multimedia content in question, using the native functions, if available, of your mobile phone. . Android or your iPhone so we can publish it in Stories.
In this regard, you should know that in Android To take a screenshot, you can use the built-in functions that can be activated by simply pressing the key combination at the same time. Bajar el tumen e On / off / lock button . To record the screen, press the key combination for a few seconds. Volume up + Turn off . Then, to stop recording, press the button. Stop is located at the top.
However, if the screen recording feature is not natively available on your device, you can use third-party apps such as ADV Screen Recorder …can be downloaded for free from the Play Store or alternative stores.
Match iOS instead take screenshots of iPhone with Face ID simultaneously press the button y el Volume up button . Instead, if you have a iPhone with a start button … Simultaneously press the button … button y el Start button .
To record the screen, press the button instead. round red button located in control center iOS (available, in iPhone with face ID … Scroll down from the top right corner of the screen or scroll up from the bottom edge of the screen to iPhone with Start button ). At the end of the registration, press the red bar up and touch the button Stop .
After taking a screenshot or screen recording of the post you are interested in, launch the application. Instagram on your smartphone and click on The camera icon is located in the top left corner of the app. After that, click on the multimedia gallery icon located in the lower left corner to download the previously received photo or video.
Finally post multimedia content in stories Instagram ... touch the voice ... Your story .
Share a link to Facebook on Instagram
Regarding the possibility share a link to Facebook on Instagram you should know that such a possibility exists in relation to procedures that can be performed mobile phone using share that being in position in application Facebook for mobile phones, allows you to quickly share them from outside with a simple copy and paste function Android o iOS .
Also PC You can explicitly copy and paste, but first you need to get a link to the post you are interested in. Let's see together how to proceed in both cases.
Having made this clear, all you need to do if you want to proceed in the first place is mobile phone or tablet find the position that interests you. So click on share what you find in it, and then click the item Other options . Finally, touch Copy in the menu that appears to copy the link.
De PC instead, after finding the position Facebook a través de la news well-known social network photos click on Time in which it was published to select the position in question. So go to address bar located at the top and click on it. After that do right-click with your mouse in the address bar and click Copy from the menu that appears.
At this point, all you have to do is indicate the position you prefer: from your smartphone, then launch the app. Instagram Or, if you're acting like a computer, go to his official website. In both cases, you just need to paste the post in question into the Instagram section of interest, which could be, for example, a bio instead of a private chat with the user.
In this regard, for more information on this topic, please refer to my guide on this topic, where I explain in more detail how to link on Instagram.
How to share a post in stories on Facebook and Instagram
Facebook and Instagram are the two most used social networks at the moment. Both social networks have stories known as stories in Spanish. This feature allows us to upload content in the form of photos or videos that will only be available temporarily. Many users are eager to share the post in their stories so that more people can see it or know about its existence.
You can share the post in your Facebook and Instagram stories. , but many users do not know how to do this. If you want to know what steps we need to take to make this possible, we will tell you what we need to do next in this regard. So you can share the post in your stories whenever you want on either of the two social networks.
- 1 Facebook and Instagram stories
- 2 Share posts in Instagram stories
- 2.1 Link to publication
- 2.2 Create
- 2.3 Guides
- 3 Share on Facebook
History on Facebook
Story on FaceBOOK and Instagram - this is a FACEN years. In both cases, is about a feature inspired by Snapchat that they have adapted to their platforms. These stories, especially in the case of Instagram, have become one of its most popular features. In fact, many social media accounts update their stories on a daily basis, but they upload few posts to their accounts.
The main characteristic of these stories is that this content disappears after 24 hours . Therefore, this is content that will be available for a limited time and is something that users are very fond of on the two social networks. Also, the content loaded into the story can be of any type. You can upload photos, videos (for example, record yourself live), and then add lyrics, music or links.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel
We have another opportunity - to share the post in stories. . This option is a good way to get more attention for a post you've uploaded to one of the two social networks so that it reaches more people. Especially if it's a post that you think is important or you're particularly interested in getting more people to see it, it's good that it was also shared in stories on two social networks. This is a feature that can be used on both Facebook and Instagram at any time.
Share posts on Instagram stories
Stories or stories are something especially popular on Instagram. , where millions of users upload stories to their accounts daily. Business accounts, celebrities or influencers especially use this feature in their profiles. As we have already mentioned, this is a feature that can be especially useful if you want to promote a post that you have uploaded to your account, if you want your followers on the social network to have more attention or attention.
The social network has changed the way of posting a message in stories , so for many, this process is somewhat more complicated. Fortunately, there are several ways to do this, so when you want to share this post on your Instagram stories, you will be able to do so without any problems.
Link to the post
One of the ways we can Resource is to share a link to this post in our stories . Thanks to this, other users who see our stories will be able to click on the specified link and thus go to the message that we have uploaded to our profile. This is something that can also be easily done in an android app by following these steps:0011
- Go to your Instagram profile
- Find the post or post you want to share in your stories.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- The context menu appears.
- Click on the Copy link option.
- Go to your stories.
- Download the story you are about to insert this link into.
- Post a story.
When a person enters this story into our Instagram account, you can click on this link inside it . By doing this, the social network will take you directly to the publication we published, so that you can see this photo and read the text in order to react next (like or leave a comment). In addition, this ability to share posts in stories can also be used with the posts of other users if we think they should attract attention and we want our followers on the social network to be able to see them, for example.
The second option we have is Create features inside the stories themselves on the social network . This is a method that we can only use on posts that are ours, meaning we won't be able to use it if we want to share someone's post on Instagram. But if we are looking for more attention or attention to a post that we have uploaded on our profile on a well-known social network. This is what we can do by doing the following in the android app:0011
- Tag your profile in this post to share later.
- Go to Instagram stories (click on the corresponding icon in the app).
- Enter story creation mode (located on the left side of the screen).
- Scroll through the options until you get to Happy Birthday.
- Enter the username you marked.
- Select the post you want to share (delete the ones that don't fit).
- Delete the text Happy Birthday.
- Change the background.
- You can now publish this story.
The third and last option in the case of Instagram is to use guides. . This option will allow us to share our posts as well as other users in our stories on the platform. Hence, this is another good option if we want to load this post in history so that other users can see them. Next steps:
- Click the + icon on your Instagram profile.
- Select the Guide option.
- Select Publications.
- If this is someone else's post, do it from Saved.
- Add the message you want to share in this case.
- Fill in the fields / texts that you are asked to fill in on the screen.
- Access the guide and share it to your stories (click on the paper airplane icon).
Share on Facebook
We also have stories on Facebook although they don't have as many users as Instagram. Despite this, it is possible that at some point we will want to share a post in our stories on a social network. This is something that can be done simply on a social network, in fact it is easier than on Instagram. Also, in this case, this is what we can do with all kinds of publications that we have seen in it.
I mean if you want to share what you saw in your news feed as a post to the page you follow, you can also share it in your Facebook stories. In this way, we are given a lot of options in this regard on the platform when we want to share a post in our stories. In this case, you need to follow these steps:
- Open Facebook on your device.
- Navigate to the post you want to share on your social media stories, whether it's yours or something you've seen in your account's news feed.
- Click the share button at the bottom of the post.
- Select the "Share with your story now" option (in some cases, it may appear in the "More options" section).
- If you want to add text or emoticons to this story, do so now.
- Click "Publish this story".