How to save video from whatsapp chat
How to Save Video from WhatsApp (Phone/Computer)
- Movie Maker Tips
- How to Save Video from WhatsApp (Phone/Computer)
By Zoe | Follow | Last Updated
WhatsApp is one of the most popular cross-platform instant messaging and voice over IP (VoIP) applications. It allows you to send text and voice messages, share videos and images, and make voice and video calls. In this post, I will tell you how to save video from WhatsApp on your phone and computer.
Want to save WhatsApp videos for offline viewing? How to save video from WhatsApp on phone and computer? Check out this post and learn how to save WhatsApp status videos and incoming videos.
Try MiniTool MovieMaker to edit the saved WhatsApp videos!
How to Save Video from WhatsApp on Mobile Phone
Photos and videos you receive in WhatsApp are automatically saved on your phone, provided that the auto-downloading feature is enabled. Here’s how to enable the Media auto-download feature.
- Open the WhatsApp app.
- In the main screen of WhatsApp, click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Go to Settings > Storage and data.
- Tap the following options “When using mobile data” “When connected on Wi-Fi” “When roaming” and make sure that Videos is selected. Click OK.
- If the downloaded videos are not showing up in your Gallery. Go to Settings > Chats > Media visibility. Then open the Photos app and check the downloaded videos.
How to Save WhatsApp Status Videos
WhatsApp status video will be removed automatically after 24 hours. If you want to save WhatsApp status videos, you can use a third-party app – Status Saver (which lets you directly save status videos from WhatsApp), or use file manager.
- Watch the status video that you wish to save.
- Open the file manager on your phone. Choose Settings and enable the Show hidden files button. If there is no file manager on your Android phone, download file manager apps like File by Google or ES File Explorer.
- Then go to the Internal storage and click the search icon to search the WhatsApp folder.
- Open the Media folder and tap on .Statuses where you can see all the loaded WhatsApp status videos or photos.
- Copy the status videos that you want to save and paste them into another folder.
Also read: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
How to Save Video from WhatsApp on Computer
WhatsApp also works on Mac, Windows and runs in web browsers. So how to save video from WhatsApp on the computer? Take the steps below!
- Launch Google Chrome and open the WhatsApp web app.
- Log in to your WhatsApp account and open the conversation that contains the video you want to download.
- Tap the video to open it. Then you will see the Download button located in the top right corner of the window, click the Download button to save the video.
Want to know how to save Facebook Messenger videos? See this post: How to Download Video from Facebook Messenger? 3 Ways
That’s all about how to save video from WhatsApp on different devices.
If you want to record WhatsApp video calls on the computer, you can use the best watermark-free screen recorder – MiniTool Video Converter. It’s free without time limitations!
About The Author
User Comments :
How to Download a Video from WhatsApp
- Device Missing?
Rated as the world’s most conventional mobile messenger application, WhatsApp commands a whopping 2 billion active monthly users. The app has a daily messaging volume of 100 billion and tops the charts, with WeChat coming in second at 1.2 billion monthly users.
While the stats speak fine fortune for WhatsApp, some users still find it hard to navigate some aspects of the app. If you fall into this list, you’ve come to the right place. This article will help you overcome the challenge of downloading those fantastic videos on your WhatsApp. Keep reading to find out more.
How To Download a WhatsApp Video on a PC
If you are a PC user, downloading those exciting clips on your WhatsApp to spice up your viewing pleasure seems interesting. Not knowing how to go about the process can be quite a hassle. Fortunately, the process is relatively easy.
If you want to download WhatsApp videos onto your PC and use the WhatsApp Web client, follow these steps.
- On your computer, go to your browser and launch WhatsApp for Web.
- Open the chat that contains the video you want to download.
- Within the conversation, locate the video you wish to download.
- Click the download icon to start downloading the video.
Once your video is downloaded, you should find it in the “Downloads” folder. To play the video, open it with any media player you have installed on your computer.
If you’re using the WhatsApp desktop app, follow these steps to download a video.
- Launch the WhatsApp Desktop app.
- Open the chat that has the video you wish to download.
- Within the conversation, find the video you want to download.
- Click the download icon to start downloading the video.
How to Download a WhatsApp Video on an iPhone
If you are using an iPhone and want to download a WhatsApp video to your gallery, follow these steps.
- On your iPhone, open WhatsApp.
- Open the conversation that contains the video you want to download.
- Tap the clip.
- From the menu, select “Save.”
- Allow a few seconds for your video to be downloaded to your camera roll.
While the above process works fine, manually saving every video can be annoying. Follow these steps to have your WhatsApp videos saved to your camera roll automatically.
- On your iPhone, open WhatsApp and navigate to “Settings.”
- Tap the “Chats” option.
- Select “Save to camera roll.”
With the settings above, your next videos and images will automatically be saved to your camera roll.
There may be instances where your settings are perfect, yet your videos won’t save to your iPhone. If that’s the case, the culprit might be your privacy settings. Here’s how to resolve the issue.
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings.”
- Locate “Privacy.”
- From the options, select “Photos.”
- Enable the “WhatsApp” option.
How to Download a WhatsApp Video on an Android Device
For Android users, WhatsApp videos are usually saved automatically to your device. If you can’t find your WhatsApp videos on your phone, it means WhatsApp isn’t set to download them automatically. In that case, you’ll have to download your videos manually. Here’s how to go about the process.
- On your Android device, open WhatsApp.
- Open the chat that has the video you want to download.
- Click the save icon to download the video to your gallery.
While the above process works fine, knowing how to configure your phone to download and save WhatsApp videos automatically will save you the burden of missing out on important videos, especially if you have many chats. Here’s how to set your phone to download videos and media to your gallery automatically.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device and go to “Settings.”
- Click the “Storage and data” option.
- Select your “Media auto-download” preference. For example, your photos and videos can be downloaded automatically when you’re connected to Wi-Fi or using cellular data.
If you can’t see the downloaded videos in your gallery, follow these steps to fix the issue.
- On your Android device, open WhatsApp.
- Click the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and choose “Settings.”
- Locate “Chats.”
- Turn on the “Media visibility” toggle switch.
With the setting above, your videos should be visible in your gallery.
How to Download a WhatsApp Video on an iPad
If you are an iPad user, the steps to download your WhatsApp videos on your iPad are pretty similar to those outlined for iPhone users. For ease of reference, below are the steps.
- Open WhatsApp website on your iPad.
- Open the conversation that contains the video you want to download.
- Tap the clip.
- From the options, hit “Download” icon.
- Once your video is downloaded, you should be able to see it in your camera roll.
Can I Save a Video Call?
While WhatsApp doesn’t provide a built-in way to save your video calls, there are a few tricks to help you get the task done. For instance, you can record your screen using a built-in screen recording software or use a third-party app if your phone doesn’t have one.
If you’re using an iPhone, here’s how to save your WhatsApp video calls.
- Launch WhatsApp and initiate a video call.
- Locate the “Control center” of your phone.
- Click the “Screen recording” option.
- Ensure you turn on the microphone.
For Android users, here’s what to do.
- Initiate the WhatsApp video call.
- Swipe down your screen from the top to show your phone control features.
- If your Android is updated, you should see the “Screen Recording” feature. Go ahead and enable it.
- If the feature isn’t available, download a third-party screen recording app like DU Screen Recorder X.
- Start recording the video.
How to Download YouTube Videos on WhatsApp Status
To download YouTube videos that your contacts post on their WhatsApp status, you’ll need the help of third-party software. One such app, for example, is the WhatsApp Status Saver. If you have the app installed, follow these steps to download videos on WhatsApp status.
- Launch the Status Saver app.
- Navigate to the “VIDEOS” section.
- Select the video you’d like to download.
- Hit save to start downloading the video.
Please note that the video you’ve just downloaded will be saved offline on the Status Saver app. That means you can post it on other social media applications or even upload it as your WhatsApp status.
Why do I get an error while trying to download a WhatsApp video on my phone?
If you’re getting errors while trying to download a WhatsApp video on your phone, chances are you’re not connected to the internet. Also, it might be that your phone’s storage is running low, making it hard to download new videos.
Start Downloading Your WhatsApp Videos
As you can see, downloading WhatsApp videos is a relatively straightforward process. All you have to do is go to the conversation with the video you want to download, tap the video, and the download will start immediately. If the download doesn’t start, it’s most likely an issue with your network or storage.
We hope you’re now able to download your WhatsApp videos regardless of the device you’re using.
Have you tried downloading your WhatsApp videos? Please let us know in the comments section below.
How to save WhatsApp video on PC ▷ ➡️ Stop Creative ▷ ➡️
The phone tried to warn you for a while, but you just ignored it. Now, however, it has indeed reached its limit, and the memory capacity is practically exhausted. Who has never happened to? Looking through various files in search of what to delete, you notice that you have a large number of videos from WhatsApp saved on your mobile phone.
After careful selection, you have decided which of the videos in question to keep, but despite the hard work, there are still too many of them and they take up too much space on your device. So, in order to finally solve the problem, he decided to try a new operation: transfer them to a PC and then erase them from the phone's memory.
What do you say? Things are exactly like this, but you don't know how to save video from whatsapp to pc ? Don't worry, this is a very simple operation that you can do in many ways: if you want to know which ones, keep reading, you can find them in the list below.
- WhatsApp Web
- Google Photos
- iCloud Photos
- Send Anywhere
- Bank Transfer
- 1 WhatsApp Web
- 2 Google Photos
- 3 iCloud Photo
- 4 Send Anywhere
- 5 Bank Transfer
- a service that allows you to play a well-known messaging application in your PC browser.
To use it, first make sure that your mobile phone, which is connected to the WhatsApp application, is connected to the Internet. Then go to WhatsApp official website from your PC and pair the two devices via QR code .
If you don't know how, do the following: if you are using Android device , launch WhatsApp on your phone, press the í icon (upper right) and press the item WhatsApp Web is present in the menu offered to you. If you are using iPhone instead of , tap the WhatsApp configuration tab (bottom right) and tap the WhatsApp Web / Desktop item.
Now in the new screen that opens press the button Good and frame QR code is present on the site with camera from your phone (to be activated). In a couple of seconds, you will be able to see your chats directly from your computer.
You can now save WhatsApp videos to your computer directly from WhatsApp Web. To do this, go to the chat where the video you are interested in is present, find it and click on it. On the new screen that opens, click the button. download (down arrow) and after a few seconds the video will be saved in folder download from your PC. To quickly find a video, you can click on the title of the chat at the top and navigate to the Media, Links and Docs section on the right sidebar.
For the sake of completeness, I inform you that the same steps can be performed through the WhatsApp client for Windows and MacOS if you decide to download it on your computer first. For more information on how to use WhatsApp from PC, I leave my guide on the topic.
Another good option is Google Photos , a Google service that allows you to store photos and videos in the cloud and sync them across all your devices, for free and even without size limits (if you accept the limit on resolution is 16MP for photos and 1080p for videos).
To sync WhatsApp videos to Google Photos, first of all, you need to make sure that they are saved in your mobile phone's Gallery. To do this, open the WhatsApp application, go to configuration from this, touch the item Charla and to complete the operation, enter the EN lever next to the article Media Access / Save to Film .
Now through Google Photos app is available for Android and iOS, you need to activate file synchronization is present on the mobile phone. If you have never used it after downloading and running, answer "yes" to Message from backup and autosave files and select the option high quality (free and unlimited).
If, on the other hand, you have been using it for some time but have not activated this function, proceed as follows: if you are using Android , tap on the ☰ icon, select the configuration items es Backup and sync in menu that opens and move the lever of the same name to EN . En iPhone press 9 instead0003 Your profile picture is (top right) and then follow the same procedure as above for Android.
Now everything is ready! To download a video from Google Photos (after cloud sync), connect to the Google Photos page through the browser you use on your PC and sign in with your Google account. So select video you want to download and on the new screen press the ⋮ icon and then the item download is present in the menu (or use the keyboard shortcut Shift + D ). Mission accomplished!
Also, I note that through Google Drive Desktop Client for Windows and macOS you can upload and sync videos between Google Photos / Google Drive and PC. I told you about it in detail in this guide.
iCloud is another great way to save WhatsApp videos on your computer. This is, as it is easy to understand, a solution designed for iPhone , as it is the "iPhone of" for using this cloud storage service in combination with app photo . As you can see from the paragraph on Google Photos, you must first enable saving WhatsApp media files in the Gallery.
Then, in order to download the video to your PC via the Apple cloud service, make sure you have enabled application sync. photos in iCloud. To do this, go to configuration from your iPhone, press Your profile picture and select article iCloud from the menu offered to you. Then tap option Photo and make sure the toggle next to iCloud Photo is active; otherwise set it to EN .
Be aware that iCloud Photos reduces storage space on iCloud Drive, which is only 5 GB in the free version of the service - this means that you will need to activate a paid iCloud Drive subscription to sync all photos and videos.
Once the videos are synced to the Apple cloud, all you have to do is go to the official iCloud photos page from your PC, log in with your Apple ID and select the menu items on the left My Albums es Whatsapp . Finally, click on the video you want to download and click on the icon Download selected article (cloud with down arrow). If you wish, you can also select multiple items and download them all at the same time. This completes the procedure!
I also remind you that you can also use the iCould client available for Windows and macOS (in this case integrated with the default Photos app) to download photos and videos from iCloud to your computer. Read more here.
A slightly different solution is presented by Send anywhere , a service that allows you to quickly transfer files from one device to another wirelessly and without registration, using code , link o un QR code .
If you want to know how to download WhatsApp videos to PC With this service, first install the corresponding application available for Android (On the Play Store or alternative stores) and for iOS. After that, open the app, accept Terms and offer all necessary permissions by clicking the Allow button.
At this point, tap the Video tab in the app, select all the videos you want to transfer to PC, and tap SEND . In the new screen that opens, you will find the six-digit code .
So, having connected through the PC browser to the official Send Anywhere website, enter the appropriate code in field get , skip ads and click download button to start downloading share video from your mobile phone.
Optionally, you can also create a video link by clicking the Share link button But to do this, you will need to register and create a free Send Anywhere account, and then access the site on a PC with the same credentials.
Once the link has been generated via mobile phone, simply go to section My link on the web page, click the button download and wait for the video to download to the PC folder of the same name. Child Game!
For the sake of completeness, there's also Send Anywhere Client for Windows, macOS, and Linux that lets you do pretty much the same thing as the site (so I don't think you need to install it).
The last chance you have is connect your mobile phone to PC with cable and proceed to upload video to whatsapp.
If you have a Android smartphone is Windows PC , you can directly use Explorer , Microsoft's "standard" file manager operating system. First connect phone to PC via USB cable then go to Notification Center on mobile phone tap notification Device is charging via USB and select article File Transfer (MPT) .
At this point, it will automatically open on the PC. Explorer showing you the folder related to your mobile phone. If not, click the Explorer icon (yellow folder) located in the Toolbar and select your phone name from the side menu.
Now you just need to go to Internal Memory or SD Card depending on where you choose to save WhatsApp videos and open folders whatsapp , medium es whatsapp video . At this point, select all the videos you want to keep on your computer and copy them to a folder of your choice. More information here.
If, on the contrary, you want to transfer videos from your mobile phone Android al Mac , you can use Android File Transfer , a free application designed for this type of transfer.
First connect to the official android file transfer page and press button Download now . After downloading the program, open the .dgm file received, and drag the Android File Transfer icon inside the application folder From PC.
So open Android File Transfer and answer the message about applications downloaded from external sources by pressing the button opens . Android File Transfer is ready to use!
Conecte su teléfono móvil a Mac a través de cable USB y, en el teléfono, como se ve arriba, habilite el Transferencia de archivos (MPT) mediante notificación El dispositivo se está cargando a través de USB. Ahora, dentro de la aplicación, todas las carpetas tuyas estarán visibles Memoria interna y de tarjeta SD ; solo tienes que abrir las carpetas Whatsapp, Promedio es Video de WhatsApp, seleccione los videos que desea guardar y arrástrelos a uno carpeta o en Escritorio. Mas info aqui.
How can I run Android games on my PC?
To transfer Video WhatsApp de iPhone , you can use Explorer (similar to the way you see above for Android) or application Photo de Windows 10 , utilities Screenshot o photo macOS or one of the many apps to explore iPhone from PC. More information here.
You can also:
How to unblock iphone 9 telegram channels0310 How to get music back on Instagram
How to activate NFC on iPhone
How a heart is made using a mobile phone keyboard
How to remove watermark from Tik Tok
How to activate NFC on iPhone
How to update Youtube
How to download minecraft for free on iPhone
How to find out is someone ignoring messages on Messenger
How to find out a person's IP address
How to save Instagram stories with music
How to change Supercell email ID
How to delete a blocked WhatsApp contact
How to see hidden WhatsApp profile photo
How to save WhatsApp video to phone?
How to transfer video from WhatsApp to PC
- 1 How to transfer video from WhatsApp to PC
- 2 Contents of the article
- 3 How to download video from WhatsApp to your computer
- 4 How to download video from WhatsApp to your phone: instructions
- 5 How to save video from WhatsApp to iPhone?
- 6 How to download video from WhatsApp to Android phone gallery?
- 7 How to save photos from Whatsapp to your phone?
- 7. 1 Save to Android
- 7.2 Save to iOS
- 7.3 Save to PC
- Automatic download
- 9.1 Save on memory card
- 10 How to save photos from VATSAP on the iPhone
- 10.0.1 19 Comments
- 11 How to save the video from the WhatsApp?
- 11.1 Android
- 11.2 iPhone
- 12 How to download video from whatsapp to computer?
- 13 How to download video from WhatsApp to computer?
- 14 How to save Snapchat video to gallery
- 15 How to save Snapchat video to gallery
How to send a Youtube video
- 15.1 Step 1. Install InstantSave software
- 15.2 Step 2. Login to Snapchat
- 15.3 Step 3. Download video to phone
- 17 Forwarding a YouTube video to a user on WhatsApp
- 18 Saving a video from WhatsApp
Content of the article
Today, almost everyone knows what WhatsApp is. Many have it installed on a smartphone or tablet. This unique free application allows you to constantly be in touch with your friends, exchanging interesting information.
Messengers are one of the most convenient ways to communicate. Thanks to these applications, we can always stay in touch with our friends and loved ones.
Instant messaging programs also help organize your workflow. Create a group chat, add colleagues there and stay up to date with any project changes.
The first version appeared in February 2009. Five years later, Facebook bought the ownership of the software. At first, users had to pay 99 cents a year for chatting on WhatsApp, but as of 2016 you don't have to pay.
Already in 2012, the daily number of messages sent using the application amounted to more than 2 billion
- Send SMS, emoticons, various files - video, graphics, audio.
- Voice call function.
- Recording and sending voice messages.
- Chat - group or private.
- Gather interest groups for communication.
- Send a general message to several recipients.
- See your and the subscriber's location on the map.
- Block unwanted contacts.
- Manage the visual settings of the message - font, use wallpaper.
- Status setting and more.
With a simple interface, anyone can use the app. Management is touch, and any action is accompanied by an auxiliary commentary.
How to download video from whatsapp to computer
Using the modern WhatsApp messenger, users can exchange various materials and files, photos and videos. You can watch them not only as part of correspondence in Vatsap, but also download them for use from other devices
You can transfer video files from whatsapp to a computer using a phone on which the messenger is installed.
First version . Send a video already saved in the smartphone gallery to a computer via Bluetooth. To do this, you need to find the desired clip in the video files, select it and send it using Bluetooth.
The second way. Transfer clips from WhatsApp to a computer - use the gadget as a flash card. To do this, connect your smartphone to a PC, and copy the necessary files through the memory.
If the device supports a memory card, you can transfer the video using a card reader. To do this, copy the file to a memory card. Initially, all materials are downloaded to the WhatsApp folder. Next, connect the memory card to the PC and transfer the video to the hard drive of the PC
How to download videos from WhatsApp to your phone: instructions
Using WhatsApp functionality, you can not only share media files, but also use them for other purposes. For example, download a video to your smartphone, and then transfer it to other devices. Let's figure out how to download videos from WhatsApp to your phone. Let's consider each platform separately. Also read on our information portal an article on how to connect Vatsap to your phone. With the help of our instructions, you can quickly get used to the messenger and fully use all the functionality.
How to save WhatsApp video to iPhone?
Since iPhones and iPads do not support memory cards (they only have a fixed hard drive installed), this option is not suitable for us. To save the video, do the following:
- Allow access to the device gallery on the first launch before installing the WhatsApp application. This is necessary so that the application can save files to the phone's memory on its own;
- then go to the application settings and enable the "Save Media" item, then apply the changes in the settings;
- now all media files will be saved in your gallery. It is enough to go to the gallery on a smartphone, select the desired video and send it in any convenient way to another user, or via mail to a computer. You can find a separate guide for this on our website.
How to download video from WhatsApp to Android phone gallery?
For Android, there is another convenient way to save files from the messenger. If the mobile device has an additional slot for an external storage medium, then it is enough to save the video from WhatsApp to a USB flash drive in order to use it on other devices in the future.
To do this, you need:
- find a video in WhatsApp and save the necessary file on your device;
- then you need to go to the gallery or to the file manager and find the desired file in order to transfer it to the memory card;
- you can now remove the drive from your smartphone / tablet and use it for your own purposes. In this way, you can transfer the file to your computer, or exchange videos with your friends.
But if you do not have autoload, then click on the video and click save (Android or iPhone, there is no difference):
Do you want to know what WhatsApp means in Russian? There are answers to this and other interesting questions regarding the messenger in the neighboring sections of our information portal.
How to save photos from Whatsapp to your phone?
While you are actively texting in WhatsApp, all the tape data is located there, and when deleting history or clearing memory, there is a risk of losing important pictures or videos. To avoid this, read the instructions on how to save photos from WhatsApp.
Saving on Android
Media files will be saved on Android, provided that the user gives "Vatsap" permission to manage media data when installed. You can manage the save settings even if you have a fairly solid correspondence
How to save photos from WhatsApp to your phone:
- On your smartphone, enter WhatsApp.
- Go to the section " Settings " - subsection " Data ".
- Activate the checkbox in the media saving line.
- Checking the folder " Gallery " - a subfolder of WhatsApp Images.
Saving on iOS
For "iPhone" the scheme of action is similar to the previous one. First of all, you need to activate memory allocation:
- Enable " Settings ".
- Go to " Storage ".
- Activate " Media Save ".
Important! The mobile device has a limited memory space, therefore, there is a risk of losing files when cleaning, formatting, transferring data to another mobile device. Tip: try to systematically transfer files to cloud storage
Save to PC
You can transfer images to your computer provided that they are saved in the gadget's gallery. The process is carried out in two ways - through a mail message and through connecting a smartphone to a PC.
- Open " Gallery " phone and find " images from WhatsApp ".
- Select the desired images.
- Choose an action - " Send by mail ".
- Sending occurs through the connected mail account (the system will prompt you to choose).
Note! This method is suitable if you send a small number of photos
- We connect the smartphone to the PC via USB (you can use the Bluetooth function if it is active).
- Go to the section " My computer ".
- Find the device icon (model, number) and open it.
- We are looking for a folder with media - WhatsApp Images .
- Open, select several or all and copy to the computer.
The data will be stored in the PC memory and can be moved to the cloud if desired.
We hope that using our recommendations, you will be able to correctly upload photos to your phone and computer from Vatsap. Use the option to your advantage.
How to save a photo from Whatsapp to your phone - instructions
11/11/2018 FAQ 19 Comments This issue is of interest to many users who have recently installed it on a mobile device.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging, video and picture messaging systems. There are two ways to save files to your phone.
You can use the automatic download function to download photos from the application. Usually such a service is active by default, but if it has been disabled for any reason, you must activate it. To do this:
- Need to allow access to media files . Usually, when installing a service on a mobile, users receive a message. You can either allow or deny access to phone files. If the reject command was previously selected, then the user should change the setting parameters.
- To download pictures and photos to your device, you need to go to the section " Settings " and select the subsection " Data ". Next, you need to enable automatic media saving. The user can independently select the type of files that he wants to transfer to the device: pictures, audio, video or documents.
Saving to a memory card
For smartphones with a small built-in memory, the second method of transferring pictures is suitable. How to save photos from WhatsApp in the gallery using a memory card?
- In the application settings, go to the sections System - device memory control - storage. And select the necessary commands.
- Download additional application "File manager". With it, you can send voice messages and audio files to your mobile device.
How to save photos from WhatsApp on iPhone
Automatic file download is also available for Apple brand phones. In particular, for iPhone 7, pictures and photos can be viewed in the " Albums " folder. However, it is not possible to transfer the video to the device itself.
If desired, users can disable the auto-save service using the application settings
Good article. I'm dealing with some of these issues as well. .
Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely
enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.
I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back later in life.
I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a
I was suggested this website by way of my cousin. I’m no longer positive whether this post is written by him as nobody else understand such exact about my trouble.
You are wonderful! thank you!
Hi there, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i
am too cheerful to share my know-how here with friends.
Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your site in web explorer,
may check this? IE still is the market chief and a huge element of other folks will leave out your magnificent
writing due to this problem.
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish to be
delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
I know this web page presents quality dependent articles or reviews and extra stuff,
is there any other web page which gives these information in quality?
each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this article which
I am reading here.
I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!
I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s
posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.
Hi there very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful
.. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds
additionally? I am satisfied to seek out so many useful
info right here in the publish, we want to work out extra strategies on this regard,
thanks for sharing. . . . . .
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article
and also the rest of the site is very good.
Ridiculous story there. What happened after?
Thanks for sharing such a nice opinion, post is nice, thats why i have read it entirely
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we communicate?
What’s up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of
writing i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible
piece of writing.
Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have came
upon so far. However, what about the conclusion? Are you certain about the supply?
Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading
it, you're a great author. I will ensure
that I bookmark your blog and will come back someday. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!
Precio De Levitra 10 Mg En Farmacia Viagra 6 Free Sample On Line Pharm viagra Viagra Cialis Sur Le Net
How to save videos from Whatsapp?
When interlocutors send an interesting video that they want to share with friends, and it takes a long time to search for the video they like among all the information sent, the user is saved by the ability to save files on his device. There are only three such ways. One can only be used on Android platform, the other one can be used on IOS platform. The third method is common for android and iphone. To save a video file to your phone on any of the platforms, if other settings are not set, you need to select the file and click "Save".
You can save video files on Android both automatically and manually. To save automatically, you need to find "Data and storage" in the application settings, and then in the "Media startup" check which of the media files will be automatically uploaded to the gallery using a mobile network or a Wi-Fi network. Downloading to a memory card can be done manually. To do this, find and open the Media subfolder in the WhatsApp folder, select the video and transfer it to the memory card.
You can download and save videos from WhatsApp to iPhone using the application settings. To do this, you need to allow the messenger access to the gallery. This is necessary so that the user has the ability to save media files. Next, in the WhatsApp settings, you should mark the “Save media” item in green. By connecting the save, the user will be able to save and view the sent files, including videos, in the device gallery.
How to download video from whatsapp to computer?
You can transfer video files from whatsapp to a computer using a phone on which the messenger is installed. The first option is to send a video already saved in the smartphone gallery to a computer via Bluetooth. To do this, you need to find the desired clip in the video files, select it and send it using Bluetooth.
The second way to transfer clips from WhatsApp to a computer is to use the gadget as a flash card. To do this, connect your smartphone to a PC, and copy the necessary files through the memory.
How to download video from WhatsApp to computer?
How to download (save, transfer) video from WhatsApp to a computer?
Install the WhatsApp Web client on your computer.
This client allows you to easily download videos.
Install the Opera browser. This browser allows you to connect to your WhatsApp account and, when watching a video, has a “download video” button.
You can download (save) video from WhatsApp to your computer in several ways.
All files that are transferred to WhatsApp are usually stored in the memory of your device.
To save them automatically, you need to allow the application access to the gallery.
Also in the settings should be video autoload:
1) select the item "Data and storage".
2) in the "Media startup" section, we are interested in the "Wi-Fi" field, there should be a checkmark next to "Video".
You need to connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
In the file manager we find the folder:
WhatsApp / Media / WhatsApp Video.
This is where WhatsApp saves the video.
Now select the desired video file and transfer it to the computer.
In the same way, you can copy not only videos, but also pictures (photos) and other files. They will also be stored in Media.
You can do without connecting your smartphone to your computer.
1) First, find the desired file on your device.
This can be done through the gallery (you need to select the WhatsApp Video folder in it), or through the file manager (you can also open the standard explorer and select the video folder).
2) Next, click on the "Send" icon, a variety of options will appear.
For example, you can send a video by e-mail to your own mail and download it to your computer from there.
Or you can upload it to your YouTube / Instagram account, and then use special services to download it to your computer or laptop.
How to save a Snapchat video to your gallery
You won't be able to save a video to your phone using the app's built-in functionality. You will have to install additional utilities.
How to save Snapchat video to gallery
Downloading videos from this messenger is pretty easy by following all the steps.
Step 1. Installing the InstantSave program
The InstantSave utility will help you download videos from Snapchat.
- Go to the Google Play Market app on Android or the App Store app on iPhone;
- In the search bar, type the name of the program you want to download, namely "InstantSave";
- Of all the proposed applications that will be found, you will need to choose the very first one - this will be the official version of the required program;
- Click on this application;
- Click on " Install ";
- The download and installation process will begin.
Step 2. Login to Snapchat
Now you need to log into your profile through the utility that has just been installed on your phone.
- Open the downloaded program and log in to Snapchat through it by entering your username and password from your account.
Step 3: Download the video to your phone
When you have signed in to your account, you need to proceed to the next step - downloading the video.
- Go to any dialogue with any interlocutor;
- Under each video snap you will see a button " Save " or " Save ";
- Click on the button that appears;
- The video will start downloading to the gallery of your mobile device.
It's actually quite easy to figure out how to save a Snapchat video to your gallery, and downloading it is no more difficult - and the process is very fast.
How to send a video to WhatsApp. How to send Youtube video
Communication in the WhatsApp messenger is becoming more intense and interesting every day. Thanks to the constant improvement on the part of the developers, the functional set is steadily replenished. In addition, interaction with other services and social networks is being established. As a result, you can exchange information between instant messengers or other resources. One of them is Youtube, where the function of sending and saving videos is provided. Users should figure out how to download a video to WhatsApp on a phone, and find out all the features and subtleties of this process.
Forwarding video from YouTube to a user in WhatsApp
Watching videos in various social networks, as a rule, the user finds interesting records. There may be a desire to share them with friends, which was previously available only within a particular service. Thanks to modern technologies and constant work on expanding the functionality, the possibility of interaction has become possible. Youtube now has a separate tool to help you figure out how to send videos.
To find out how to upload videos to WhatsApp, you need to read the instructions for the phone:
- Open the Youtube application on your mobile device.
- Find a video to show to a friend.
- Open video for viewing. By clicking on the window during playback, you can see additional options. Select the arrow on the top panel, which is located in the center left.
- You can send a recording to another user on YouTube. It will also open a list of available means of communication, which are also subject to the function. Open the full list of services by pulling the curtain up.
This completes the procedure, which will be indicated by a message in a dialogue with a friend. Knowing how to send a video to WhatsApp without a link, the user will quickly solve the problem.
Saving videos from WhatsApp
Having information on how to send a video to WhatsApp, many users are interested in another direction in working with the messenger.