How to print telegram messages
How to Export Telegram Chat History
Unlike WhatsApp, Telegram doesn’t allow users to backup chats to a cloud service. That’s because Telegram is a cloud platform in itself that saves all your data (chats, photos, videos, etc.) in its own cloud servers automatically. Therefore, your chats will not be deleted if you change phones without making a backup. But, if you still want to save the backup offline or send your chat history to someone, you can export Telegram chats. Let’s check both methods to do so quickly and efficiently.
Note: You can export Telegram chat history only from the Telegram desktop app and not from its mobile apps.
- 1. Export Individual Telegram Chats
- 2. Export All Telegram Chats
- Bonus: How to Export Telegram Chat to PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Export Individual Telegram Chats
You can use this method to export chat history from individual Telegram chats, groups, or channels as shown below:
- Install the Telegram desktop app on your computer. If you face any issues while installing Telegram on Linux, check our guide to install Telegram.
- Open the Telegram app after installation and log in to your Telegram account using the one-time code sent to the Telegram app on your mobile.
- In the Telegram desktop app, open the chat that you want to export.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the top and select “Export chat history” from the menu.
- The chat export settings pop-up window will show up. Select the items that should be exported in addition to text messages. You can select from photos, videos, voice messages, video messages, stickers, GIFs, and files.
- From the same screen you can customize various other settings related to chat history. By default, files up to 8MB will be saved only. Use the size limit slider to extend the file size limit to save bigger files.
- Click on the address label next to the “Path” to change the location of exported files on your computer. By default, it will be saved in the newly created “Telegram Desktop” folder present in your PC’s “Downloads” folder.
- The app will export all the messages present in the chat history starting from the oldest to the present date by default. However, you can customize the time period and choose different start and end dates by tapping on the “From” and “To” labels.
- Once all this is done, click on the “Export” button to start exporting the chat history.
- The export process may take some time depending on the size of the chat. When finished, you will get the completed status pop-up.
Viewing Your Data
- Click on “Show my data” to view the chat history on your computer.
- Open the “ChatExport” folder by going to “This PC-> Downloads-> Telegram Desktop” to view the items exported from the chat, such as voice messages, video files, photos, messages, etc.
- You might find multiple “messages.html” files depending on the size of the chat. These are your text messages in the human-readable format.
- Double-click on these HTML files to open them in your default browser where you can read them easily. Or, attach the file to an e-mail to send it to someone else.
Similarly, you can export a group chat or a channel history.
Tip: Also learn how to create or manage Telegram channels.
2. Export All Telegram Chats
Telegram allows you to export your entire Telegram data. That includes messaging history from all chat threads (personal chats, groups, channels), photos, videos, account information, stickers, animated files, active sessions, and more. You can use this method to create an offline backup of your Telegram account data.
- Open the Telegram desktop app on your computer.
- Click on the three-bar icon at the top.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Go to “Advanced”.
- Swipe all the way down and click on “Export Telegram data”.
- Now, select the items that you want to export, such as account information, personal chats, channels, video messages, photos, files, active sessions, etc. Just click on the checkboxes before the desired items to select them and uncheck the rest.
Note: You can either export all chats or a single chat (using the first method). You can’t select some chats.
- Scroll down to set the maximum size limit of individual files that should be exported using the “Size limit” slider.
- Scroll down further to change the download path and format for the exported files. Finally, click on “Export”.
The exported files will be saved in the “Downloads” folder of your PC.
Bonus: How to Export Telegram Chat to PDF
Telegram doesn’t offer a native way to export chats to PDF. You can, however, use the following two workarounds to convert Telegram chats to PDF.
1. Using Print Tool
- First, export the Telegram chat history as shown above. Then, open the “Telegram Desktop” folder on your computer to see the exported files. Double-click on the “message.html” file to open it in the default browser.
- Use Ctrl + P command to open the ‘Print” function.
- Click on the drop-down box next to “Destination” and select “Save as PDF”.
- Hit the “Save” button to download the PDF file of the Telegram chat.
- Similarly, convert other HTML files into PDF.
2. Using Online Tools
You can also use online tools to convert HTML files into PDF. Some of the tools that you can try are:
Simply upload the “message.html” file in one of these websites and they will automatically do the rest of the work of converting it into PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you merge or import exported chats back into Telegram?
Can you export secret chats?
Unfortunately, the answer to this question is no. Secret chats can’t be exported as these are available on mobile devices only.
How to backup Telegram chats to Google drive?
This is not done automatically like in the case of WhatsApp. You must first export Telegram chats to your computer and then upload the files manually to Google Drive.
All screenshots by Mehvish Mushtaq
Mehvish is a tech lover from Kashmir. With a degree in computer engineering, she's always been happy to help anyone who finds technology challenging. She's been writing about technology for over six years, and her favorite topics include how-to guides, explainers, tips and tricks for Android, iOS/iPadOS, Windows, social media, and web apps.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox
Sign up for all newsletters.
You can now export Telegram chats, media & files to read anytime
Telegram has added something really meaningful to its service – the ability to export chats. Using it you can export a complete chat while still keeping it accessible and readable. You can also export photos, videos, stickers, GIFs, and files. This is a worthy add-on to Telegram as you can download your data to avoid accidental deletion or before deleting your account (if ever).
Not usually do you see platforms offering methods to export data out of their service. For example, it is a pain to export any meaningful content from WhatsApp. Telegram Desktop – the Telegram client for computers recently brought the export option. Telegram Desktop is available for Windows, MAC, and Linux.How to Export Telegram chats
1. Install Telegram Desktop: To get started, you need to have Telegram desktop installed on your computer. It does not matter which mobile platform (Android, iOS, Windows, Sailfish) you use. Since Telegram chats are stored on the server, they get synced to all devices in real-time.
Download Telegram Desktop
2. Login to your Telegram account: Once you have Telegram installed, launch it and log in to your existing Telegram account. There are no passwords to remember. Simply enter your phone number and a one-time code will be sent to the Telegram app on your mobile. Use that to log in to your account on the desktop client.
3. Export the chat: Now, to export a chat, follow these steps:
- Open the chat which you want to export. You cannot export all chats at the same time.
- Click on the 3 dots at top right. Then click on Export chat history.
- In the Chat export settings Window, choose the additional items which you want to export. These can be Photos, Videos, Voice messages, Round video messages, Stickers, Animated GIFs, and Files. Since files can be large, Telegram gives you the option to choose the largest size of files which should be exported.
Export path: Click on the address next to the Path label to specify the destination where you want the export to be saved. By default, it will be saved to the telegram Desktop folder in your PC’s Downloads folder.
Date range: You can also choose the date range through which you want to run the export. So, you can export the entire chat history or only between a selected start and end date. Click on the From and To fields to specify a start and end respectively.
Click on the Export button when ready.
- Your export will be completed and Telegram will display the result. You can click on the Show my data button to get access to the folder where the export is saved.
Access exported chats
Telegram nicely exports the chats so that they are easily accessible. Exported files, photos, videos and other items are stored inside their own folder. Telegram creates a few extra folders to keep css and js files to make the messages easy to read.
To read chat messages, open the messages.html file. It will open in your web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge; etc). Now you can read them in the same order they were sent/received. Emojis and stickers (if exported) will also take their respective places to offer a good user experience.
What do you think of Telegram? I find it a very capable platform that has the functionality and usability to outrank many other famous messaging applications. What’s your opinion, let me know in the comments below!
TagsTelegram Telegram Desktop
detailed instructions for "Telegram" for computer
Channel "According to the rules"
Telegram is a messenger with unique features. We especially note the stable delivery of messages, instant synchronization and convenient search, because of which we at the bureau transferred our working correspondence to Telegram. We have prepared an instruction for our philologists - elementary, for beginners. We hope that it will be useful to you as well - it will allow you to quickly get used to Telegram and use it effectively.
The instruction is written on the example of Telegram Desktop for Windows and is relevant at the beginning of 2022 (screenshots may not match the current version of the interface, but this is because Telegram is constantly evolving 🙂).
How to install and register
Download the installation file: https://desktop.telegram.org. You can save it on your desktop and delete after installing the program.
Run the downloaded file - "Telegram" will be installed. A window will open, press button Start Messaging .
Enter your phone number, press Next .
A message will appear below the heading asking you to click on the link here .
You will receive an SMS with a code. Enter it into the program window.
Done: you have registered in Telegram and can already communicate.
How to set the interface language to Russian
Go to Telegram settings: press , then Settings , Language , select Russian .
Telegram will restart - the interface will be in Russian.
How to set up
Go to the "Telegram" menu and click "Settings".
Set up the program as you like. We'll give you directions.
General and interface scale
If unchecked Show tray icon , clicking on the cross icon will close the entire program. Leave the checkbox - and the program will minimize to tray without closing (this is how Skype is often set up).
You can set an arbitrary interface scale - to do this, specify
-scale 145 in the Telegram launch shortcut, for example:
"C:\Program Files\Telegram Desktop\Telegram. exe" -scale 145 .
Replace emoticons - a smiley from signs, such as :-), will be replaced by emoji.
Do not ask for the path to save - if you do not check the box, then Telegram will ask each time where to save downloaded files.
Chat background can be changed: choose one of the preset pictures or upload your own. Tile background - repeat the image to fill the entire background if it is too small. Relevant for small background images.
The chat feed can be made narrow. This cannot be done from the initial window, so go to any chat and hook the line between the chat list and the correspondence area with the mouse. It will take the form of a double-headed arrow.
Swipe to the left, and only the avatars of the conversations will remain in the chat area.
If you now press Esc, the cursor will move to the global search field and the chat list will automatically expand.
The chat feed can be completely hidden by making the program window narrow.
How to change your first name, last name, and profile photo
Edit your name only through Telegram settings (menu button > Settings > Edit Profile > Name ):
In the same place, in Profile information , you can set or change your photo (button Select photo ). Use a square image that is at least 512 x 512 pixels.
Contacts, public name and phone number
How to add a contact to Telegram by phone number
An easy way to add someone you know well to your contact list is to enter their phone number.
In the program menu, go to section Contacts .
Click the link Add contact on the bottom left.
Enter first name (last name is optional), phone number, press Add .
The name of the contact is changed via his profile. Open a chat with a user and click on their name at the top left, or select Show Profile from the chat menu. In the profile, click Edit contact , enter a new name and click Done .
How to find and add a contact by public username
Your own public telegram name is set in the settings ( Edit profile ).
Brief. You can add any Telegram user to the contact list, for this you don’t need to know his phone number - just find the interlocutor by the public username (telegram name, username) or simply open the user profile in a group chat and click Add contact .
Detail. How to add an interlocutor without a phone number:
- Find the user through the universal search bar or via "Contacts" (use format
@username). Another option is to click on the name of any member of any chat.
A new chat window will open. If you start a conversation, the dialogue will be added to the chat list under the name that your interlocutor has set himself. But this user will not be in your contact list (in the "Contacts" section of the "Telegram" menu), and you will not be able to rename it until you add it to the contact list.
You can chat - the correspondence will remain in the list of your chats. If you want to add the interlocutor to "Contacts", go to his profile and press Add contact . Then you can set this contact any first and last name.
"Telegram" is tied to a phone number.
Your phone number is visible only to those users and groups that you have allowed to see it in settings Privacy > Phone number > Who can see my phone number . It is impossible to find out the phone number of another person through Telegram if the specified address in the settings is set to Nobody .
Interlocutors do not see your phone number when they found you by telegram name, are in the same group chat with you, or when you add them to "Contacts" by their phone number.
The only time another user sees your phone number is if he already knows your number and has added you to the contact list on his smartphone.
Contact search and phone number privacy: total
- Found user by telegram name or in a group chat - you don't know his phone number, but you can chat in the chat without adding it to "Contacts". The conversation will be saved in the feed of your chats under the name that the interlocutor has set for himself in his profile.
- Know phone number user - add to "Contacts". You can specify any first and last name for this contact.
- No one will recognize your phone number through Telegram until you want it to.
Message delivery, latest activity and online status
Telegram cares about privacy, so it does not show that the message cannot be delivered to the interlocutor. If the recipient does not have an Internet connection, you will not know about it.
Messages have two delivery statuses:
- One checkbox (tick): the message has been sent and received by the Telegram server.
- Two flags: The message has been viewed by the recipient.
In the privacy settings under Last activity you can prevent other users from seeing when you were last online.
Keep in mind that the interlocutor will still see you online (a green “online” icon will appear next to your name) for 30 seconds after you:
- read the message of this interlocutor in a personal chat;
- sent any message to a private or general group chat.
New message notifications
By default, Telegram signals a new message with a sound, a pop-up window, the appearance of an unread messages icon on the program icon and in the chat feed.
How to work with desktop notifications:
- It is convenient to answer quickly through the pop-up window: click Reply , type in the answer, press Enter.
- If you send an empty reply ( Reply > don't type anything in the message field > Enter or the balloon button), the conversation will be marked as read and the mark of missed messages will disappear. In this case, you do not need to enter the chat in which new messages have arrived.
- If you click Hide all messages or the cross icon in the pop-up window, the conversation will remain unread . In order for the mark about unread messages to disappear, you will need to enter the chat with these messages.
In any chat, group and private, notifications can be turned off.
Set the shutdown period.
Disabled message notifications will stop popping up, the "Telegram" icon in the taskbar and tray will not change, but the number of unread messages will be indicated in the chat feed.
If you uncheck the Desktop notifications checkbox in the settings and do not disable chat notifications, after a new message in this chat, the Telegram icon will indicate the number of unread messages in a red circle, but the desktop notification will not pop up .
A muted group chat signals a new message when you are directly contacted: mentioned by telegram name (
@username ) or quoted (replied to your message). A dog icon will appear. Click on it to go to the mention.
But if you turned off notifications in personal chat with the person who quotes or mentions you, then the notification will not come from the group chat either.
Chat feed sorting
Chats are pinned to the top of the conversation list. Sort them by drag and drop. New messages do not change the order of the pinned conversations.
Unpinned conversations are sorted automatically in the order of messages received: the later the last message arrived, the higher the chat.
Chats can be combined into folders and conveniently switch between them through the folders panel on the left. You can also pin chats to folders.
A special "working mode" allows you to hide chats with disabled notifications from the feed. Go to "Settings" and type on the keyboard in the English layout
workmode . Telegram will ask whether to activate the "In work" mode. Click OK .
Telegram will restart and the options Hide muted chats or Show all chats will appear above the list of conversations. Type
workmode again in settings to disable this mode.
Search, chat history
Press Esc on the keyboard - and the focus will go to the global search field, no matter where you are in Telegram. Search for everything at once: users, group chats or public channels - by telegram name, messages at in all chats with your participation - by
broad query or
"exact query" (in quotation marks). The symbol
@ in the search bar allows you to display all the answers to your remarks.
Quick navigation through the search results from the keyboard: Alt + Up or Down.
In a group chat, you can filter messages from a specific user and search only for them.
When you scroll up the correspondence, the date pops up. It is easy to navigate, records for which day is now on the screen. Click on a date and the calendar will open. Select a number in it and go to the messages for that day (for example, to the correspondence for September 3).
Arrow at the bottom right allows you to return to the present moment.
Leave in messages
#hashtags (pound sign and any word without a space). Subsequently, it will be enough to click on the hashtag, and all messages with this hashtag from the current chat will open in the search bar. For example, name the term - mark the message with the hashtag
# term . If you are discussing a problem, information about the solution of which will be required in the future, also mark it with a hashtag.
In the profile of any conversation (both personal and group), search is available for sent files. While in a chat, click on its name at the top. The list is in the Shared Files section. Search for documents by title or filter by type: files, photos, links.
Files (up to 1.5 gigabytes in size) and messages are stored in the cloud indefinitely. Delete them and you can restore them only with the help of your interlocutor. You will have to ask him to copy or forward messages from the chat. If the interlocutor also deleted the history of correspondence, it will not be possible to restore it.
How to quote message
First way: immutable quote. Right click on the replica, select Reply .
If you want to go to the quoted message, click on the quote.
You can also quote yourself. If you need to return to the discussion of some issue, find your post and quote. Participants in the conversation will be able to click on the quote and go to the original message.
By the way, if you then press the round button Down , you will be taken not to the very bottom of the chat, but to the place from which you switched to the replica - conveniently.
Second way: text quote. Select message with mouse or via context menu Select message , copy (Ctrl + C or Copy selected as text ).
The text of the message, its author and the time of sending will be copied, but the quote will not become a link to the source.
Copy only the text, without the author's name and time of sending, will allow the item Copy text in the context menu.
How to forward a message
The scheme is the same as with quotes. Select the message to be forwarded with the mouse and click the button Forward or use Forward message in the context menu.
If you write a comment to the replica being forwarded, it will appear in the addressee as a separate message over forwarded.
Messages from private and public channels are forwarded in the same way.
A message from a telegram channel can be sent even faster: click on the arrow to the right of the message, in the window that opens, select the recipient (person or group) and click Send .
Drafts and bookmarks
Unsent messages are automatically saved in the input field and turned into drafts. This feature helps to mark any message in a long conversation in order to return to it later - to make a kind of bookmark. The option "Mark messages unread from here" in Skype works in a similar way.
Quote the desired remark and enter, for example, an exclamation point in the input field. When you reopen this chat, you will see a draft with the quoted message. Click on a quote and navigate to that message in the conversation. An exclamation point is not necessary - just Reply is enough, and the quote will become a draft.
How to edit your posts
Hover over message > right click > Edit . If you are editing your last (bottom) post, simply press the Up key on your keyboard. Save changes - Enter.
How to delete messages
Select as many messages as you like with the mouse. You have three options:
- Right-click and select Delete selected from the context menu.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the window.
- Press Del on your keyboard.
You can delete both your own and other people's messages and the interlocutors also . To do this, check the box Delete from all (or Delete from the Interlocutor name in personal correspondence).
You can delete and edit messages within unlimited time after sending.
Favorites. Send messages to yourself by clicking on the shortcut icon in the program menu or on your profile picture. Leave notes, keep a list of tasks, share files between your devices, save important messages from other dialogs for later.
To address a specific participant in the conversation (they will receive a notification), dial
@ and select a user from the list.
Line breaks in messages are done using Ctrl + Enter and Shift + Enter (in image and file captions, only Shift + Enter).
Chat position is saved when switching between conversations.
You can record a voice message or make a call (microphone required).
If you hover your mouse over the information about the number of participants in a small group chat (not a supergroup), a list of these participants will pop up. There is a colored asterisk next to the name of the creator, and a colorless asterisk next to the names of administrators. When everyone in the chat is an administrator, the asterisk is only next to the name of the creator.
Alternative: use keyboard shortcuts or context menu (right mouse button > Format .
Highlight text in chat: two asterisks (
* ) - bold, two underlines (
_ ) - italics, text between grave characters ( ` ) - monospace font.
** bold (as many lines as you like) **
__ italic (as many lines as you like) __
`monospace single line`
Emoji, animation and object insertion
Send files and images by dragging the mouse into the chat or pasting from the clipboard (Ctrl + V). You can send several pictures at once in one album - just insert them one by one.
To quickly insert an emoticon, type a colon and start typing the name of the emoji in English.
Emoji list with codes:
- Emoji cheat sheet by WebpageFX (click on emoticon to copy code).
- Emoji cheat sheet (search by keywords; hover over to see code).
Emoji not inserting? Look closely: a panel of color options for this emoticon has appeared (relevant for body parts). Choose a skin color.
Mostly classic full emoticons with a nose are converted into pictures.
To view a sticker in a larger view before inserting it into the chat, click on it with the mouse and hold down the left button. A set of stickers "According to the rules."
To hide the panel with stickers and emoticons, click on the smiley face on the right side of the message field, and the panel will collapse.
Telegram has built-in bots for quickly inserting media objects into a message. Type in the message entry field
@name of the worker and a search phrase separated by a space. You will be able to find and quickly insert an image, animated GIF file, video, etc. List of useful bot commands:
@gif (search in English for animated GIFs on Giphy.com),
@vid (search for YouTube videos),
@pic (search for images in Yandex),
@ya (search in " Yandex"),
@wiki ru (search for articles in the Russian-language Wikipedia),
@sticker (search for official stickers corresponding to the entered emoticon).
Embedded bot examples:
Change not only the background, but the entire design of Telegram using themes. Look for themes in the official channel for Telegram Desktop themes or type in any chat
@tthemebot and space-separated keywords in English to search for the theme.
To change the theme, in the program settings in the section Background for chats click Select file and select the theme file from your computer. Another option: send a topic to chat with you, click on the file name. A preview of the theme will open - press Apply theme at bottom right.
|Ctrl + Shift + M||Monospace formatting|
|Ctrl+K||Inserting a link|
|Ctrl + Shift + N||Cancel formatting|
|Top||Editing the last message|
|Esc|| Close the chat and go to the chat list |
General search for the names of contacts, groups, channels and all messages in chats from your list of conversations
|Ctrl+F||Search open chat|
| Alt + Up or Down |
Ctrl + Tab / Ctrl + Shift + Tab
Ctrl + PgUp / Ctrl + PgDn
|Move up/down through dialogs or search results|
|Ctrl + Up/Down||Select a prompt for a quick response|
|Ctrl + M||Close program|
|Ctrl+W||Minimize program to tray|
|Ctrl+Q||Exit the program. The next time you log in, you will be asked to enter the local password (if you have set one)|
|Ctrl+L||Lock program (if local password is set)|
|Ctrl + 0||Go to Favorites|
How to write Telegram in Russian
And finally - our professional. 🙂 How to write the name of the Telegram messenger in Russian? In official documents - Telegram, in informal correspondence - Telegram. Both words with one "m" at the end.
Check your text
Check the spelling of your text? Request a quote for proofreading or editing.
This is a note from the blog of the editorial bureau "By Rules". We analyze interesting examples, common mistakes and difficult cases from practice. To follow new publications, subscribe: Telegram, Facebook, VKontakte.
How to turn voice messages into text in Telegram. The best way
Voice messages is perhaps the most controversial phenomenon of modern instant messengers. On the one hand, they allow you to manually type large amounts of information, but simply say a pre-prepared text. But, on the other hand, most people use voice messages simply because they are too lazy to type even short messages. As a result, the recipient is forced not only to find a quiet place to hear everything correctly, but also to spend time listening to extra turns of speech in order to catch the important one. But now this is not required, because in Telegram you can translate a voice message into text in just two clicks.
A bot has appeared in Telegram that allows you to decrypt voice messages very cool
❗️ SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL IN YANDEX.ZEN. SUPPORT US❗️
In fact, there are a bunch of bots in Telegram that allow to decrypt 's voice messages and translate them into text format so that they can be read, not listened to. However, my personal experience has shown that the vast majority of them use free APIs that convert rather mediocrely speech to text , making many mistakes. So for regular use, they are clearly not suitable - not from the level.
How to read voice messages in Telegram
It seems that this is the only sensible bot that translates voice messages into text
The developers of SberDevices have undertaken to solve this problem. They created their own telegram bot called SmartSpeech Bot for decrypting voice messages. I personally tested it and already now I can say that this is a really useful tool that I will use, because the solution really turned out to be very effective. Bot competently converts voice to text format , can distinguish Russian from English and even tries to punctuate.
SmartSpeech Bot can work in two modes - as an independent bot and as part of a general chat. I used it in solo mode, but you can add it to your group if you want.
- Follow this link and add the bot to your Telegram;
- Click Start to start SmartSpeech Bot;
Send a voice message to a bot and it will immediately decrypt it
- Find a voice message in your chats and send it to the bot;
- After a moment, the bot will decrypt it and present it as text.
❗️WE ARE IN TELEGRAM. BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE WHILE IT'S FREE
The decrypted message will appear in the chat with the bot, regardless of where you forwarded the voice message from. That is, in a conversation with a user who recorded a verbal message for you, nothing extra will appear. He will not know at all that you did not listen to his message, but preferred to translate it into text and read it.
I really liked how SmartSpeech Bot decrypts voice messages . If your interlocutor speaks intelligibly and does not swallow the words, the bot will not only present you the text without errors, but will also try to place commas where verbal pauses were made. Punctuation marks do not always appear, and this is not the most important thing. But it's cool that the bot knows how to punctuate.
Voice messages to text
The bot translates voice messages into text very competently, even recognizes English words and brand names
Much cooler, as for me, is the ability to recognize both Russian and English. Moreover, the bot understands not only the language as such, but also knows the names of brands that, generally speaking, are not well known. For example, he easily recognized the words SberDevices and MacBook Air in his messages when I spoke Russian, being able to separate one from the other. Usually bots cope with this rather mediocrely, but here it is a test.
❗️IN THE TELEGRAM CHANNEL CHEST OF ALIBABA EVERY DAY THE BEST GOODS FROM ALIEXPRESS 9 ARE COMING OUT0074
But, if you don't speak very clearly, intentionally distort words, as we often do in everyday communication, Sber bot can harmonize. In principle, the mistakes that he makes are not critical. Yes, and it can only be called a mistake with a stretch. He just tries to translate parasitic words like “che” into “what”, etc., making the final result more literate than the source code, which causes some incidents in perception.
Add SmartSpeech Bot
In general, SmartSpeech Bot from SberDevices is really the best solution for converting voice messages to text from what I came across.