How to find telegram stickers iphone
How to Find Stickers in Telegram
Are you one of those people who just add “LOL” after every text message to convey a lighthearted tone? Or perhaps you need an infinite number of emojis and stickers to make sure you’re understood? Text messaging can be tricky.
Sarcasm gets lost easily and some well-thought-out jokes can fall flat. That’s why Telegram, one of the most popular text messaging apps, has so many different sticker packs. They’re there to accompany your words, or do the talking for you. So, where can you find them then?
The Search for Stickers
If you’re already a Telegram user, you know that the app is well-known for being secure and very fast. It has a great and minimalistic interface. On the surface, Telegram keeps things simple. But it’s with bots and stickers where the fun begins.
Telegram always has the most popular, or trending stickers packs readily available for users to download. These sticker packs are regularly updated, and you can add as many as you like. It’s easy. All you need to do is:
- Open a conversation in Telegram.
- Tap on the sticker icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Look for the “+” icon just beside the recently used stickers.
- Tap on the icon and a screen with new sticker packs will appear. There will be an “Add” button next to each.
- Scroll through the sticker packs and add however many you like. If you change your mind immediately, or you’ve selected the wrong one, just click “Remove”.
There is another way to achieve the same result. Imagine you get a text from your friend and you see a sticker you haven’t seen before. Your friend shares others from the sticker pack and now you like them so much and you want the same. Instead of looking for them, just tap on the sticker and you’ll be asked if you want to add the sticker pack. Confirm and there you go, the stickers are installed.
There are so many sticker packs to choose from in Telegram. Whilst some are like a little gif, others are just tiny images packed with a very specific emotion that they’re displaying.
Another Way to Go
You can also use the Telegram bots feature to download new sticker packs. It might seem like it’s a lot of work, but it’s actually pretty quick and easy. If you’re really into stickers and can’t get enough of them, there are ways to look for more. Here’s what you need to do to find more stickers for Telegram using a bot:
- Open Telegram and go to Search (magnifying glass in the top right corner).
- Type in “@DownloadStickersBot” and then tap.
- Press “Start” (bottom of the screen).
- Select “Settings” from the menu that will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- The Bot will ask you to select the sticker output formats. You can select jpeg only, png, only, webp only, or all format.
- If you select “all format” that means you’ll get the sticker packs in the zip format.
- Now add the link for the sticker pack you want to download. Example: http://t.me/addstickers/animals. For this example, I used Dachshundlover sticker pack.
- The Bot will inform you that you will soon receive the zip file containing all the stickers in that pack.
- When you receive the zip file, download it your phone memory and extract the files from the zip file.
Telegram Sticker Channel
Finding new stickers can be exciting. You never know what kind of fun pop culture reference has been turned into a sticker, or even a historical figure or artist. The possibilities are endless. But you might not be sure where to look for more stickers, even when you know how to download them.
One of the easiest ways is to look for them in the Telegram Sticker Channel. All you have to do is search for “Sticker Channel” and when you see a sticker of a cat with sunglasses, just select. You can join the channel if you like, or just browse through to look for stickers.
Sometimes you’ll find stickers you can just tap and add the full sticker packs, other times you can just copy a link and then go back to the Sticker Downloaded Bot and get the sticker you want.
There Can Never Be Enough Stickers
If stickers help you express yourself better, you’re in luck, Telegram understands you. And even if they’re there just to make a conversation more fun and interactive, they’re still providing a service. Although a sequence of stickers can convey a clear message, it’s not a great idea to let them speak for you exclusively. In any case, it’s easy to find more and adding them is a simple process that requires just a few taps on the screen.
Let us know how you feel about Telegram stickers in the comments section below.
Best Telegram Sticker Packs and How to Find Them on Telegram
Aug 30, 2022• Proven solutions
Telegram is one of the many messaging apps with the sole aim of providing speed and security. It is swift, easy to use, and accessible. It is compatible with all devices. Your messages can easily sync across any number of your device. This messaging app has a monthly estimate of over 500 million users and thus, a part of the 10 top downloaded apps in the world.
With Telegram, send messages, videos, photos, and files seamlessly. And just like most social media apps, Telegram contains images that portray a user's expression. These telegram sticker packs are useful when typing messages. Telegram sticker comes in sets, and users have the leverage of making use of multiple stickers at the same time. Though the app comes with a default sticker, most users love to use downloaded emojis from a outsource.
Telegram uses stickers in a lightweight format, so you can easily upload custom stickers. Stickers on Telegram are entirely free, and you can easily create and share custom stickers.
- Part 1: How to Look for Telegram Sticker Sets Inside the App?
- Part 2: Custom Telegram Sticker Sets in 2021
- Part 3: How to Export Telegram Sticker Sets to WhatsApp?
- Part 4: Best Telegram Sticker Sets in 2021
Part 1: How to Look for Telegram Sticker Sets Inside the App?
You can search for popular and trending stickers inside the telegram app. This feature helps keep things simple while reducing the number of searches for sticker packs.
Here are simple steps to follow to search for new stickers on your iOS or Android devices.
Step 1: Open your telegram app and start a conversation
Step 2: Tap the smiling face icon at the bottom left corner to open a collection of already installed stickers and recently used ones.
Step 3: With your fingers, scroll down in the recently used tab, and you'll find a search bar
Step 4: Inside the search bar, type your desired sticker.
Step 5: Then, click "Add" to each sticker pack to add them to your library.
Using this method gives you access to hundreds of the best telegram stickers directly inside the app.
Part 2: Custom Telegram Sticker Sets in 2021
Artists can now submit their custom sticker set on Telegram. Each sticker set comes with a permanent link that a user can share with friends and add.
This creates an avenue for artists all over Artistsrld to showcase their creativity and help other telegram users enjoy using the app.
Independent designers have already started to suit their sticker sets.
Sharing a link to friends is not the only way to share a sticker set. You can also receive a sticker set you do not have installed by tapping on it and selecting "Add to Stickers" to add the whole set.
Once you add a set, its stickers will be at emoji tooltips or on the dedicated panel for stickers. This feature is now available for iOS devices which you can easily switch on or off from the chat settings stickers. The menu for new stickers allows you to view uninstalled stickers and help you share your sticker sets.
This new update is also available for Android, and its devices and other apps are about to launch on their platforms. Telegram sticker sets are now fully equipped to ensure they go viral around the world.
Part 3: How to Export Telegram Sticker Sets to WhatsApp?
To easily export funny telegram stickers or other great telegram stickers to WhatsApp, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Launch telegram and copy link
First, launch the Telegram app on your device, then tap its hamburger icon to browse its settings> stickers and masks. Now, select the package you want to export and click the adjacent three-dot icon to copy its link.
Step 2: Open the Sticker Downloader
Then, go to the main page of the Telegram app and click on the search option. From here, you can search for and open the Sticker Downloader robot on the app.
Once the sticker downloader robot window opens, paste the link to the sticker pack and let it process it. It will let you choose to download the sticker pack as a compressed file.
Step 3: Unzip the downloaded sticker pack
Now, you can see that to export Telegram stickers to WhatsApp, you first need to save them to the phone (or SD card) where the Telegram files are. Then, later, you can use any file explorer to go to Telegram Folder> Telegram Documents and unzip the saved sticker pack.
Step 4: Import stickers into WhatsApp
To successfully export stickers from Telegram to WhatsApp, you can use any dedicated WhatsApp stickers application. After opening the app, you can click the "Add" button and export the WhatsApp stickers initially Telegram. Most likely, the app will automatically detect the available stickers on your phone. Otherwise, you can use its add function.
Now it's all done! After adding these stickers to WhatsApp, you can launch the IM application and tap the emoji> stickers section to enjoy the already exported stickers. This way, you can readily export your desired stickers from Telegram to WhatsApp like a pro.
Part 4: Best Telegram Sticker Sets in 2021
Here's a list of the best telegram stickers sets available in 2021
- Scare movie
- My Little Devil
- Toxic Koloboks
- Comrade Wolf
- Purple Beaver
- Broken Cats
- Meme Pack
- Animated Senya
- Love Telegram Stickers
- Diggy Animated
- Miss Devil l
- The Beatles
- Lazy Panda
Cute Telegram Stickers
- Sheriff Adam
- Joe Biden
- Cowboy Fox
- Cowboy Cactus
- Clint Eastwood
Finally, now, you can explore the best telegram stickers and even export them to your WhatsApp using the simple steps stated above. Go ahead and enjoy your newfound stickers.
Shanoon Cox is a writer and a lover of all things video.
Follow @Shanoon Cox
How to find Stickers in Telegram
For millions of users, the criterion for choosing a messenger is stickers in Telegram; how to find interesting and successful sticker sets is the only important question. Because the answers to all other questions are known - sticker packs in the messenger are free and unlimited.
Where to get stickers for Telegram
Searching for stickers in Telegram is an exciting and addictive activity, especially for users who know a lot about “stickers”. One at a time, such stickers are not added, only ready-made packages, but if the user has the time and desire, then using the @sticker bot, you can create your own sticker pack from your favorite stickers, setting their order and quantity.
The only thing left is to decide where to get stickers in Telegram. The main ways to find stickers for your collection:
- connect from standard sets in the application in our sticker catalog;
- found in directories on websites;
- add directly from the chat feed;
- find with StickerBot;
- search by name.
Detailed instructions on how to add stickers to Telegram and a little surprise for everyone.
How to find stickers in Telegram in the application menu
To do this, you will need:
- Open any chat in the application and tap on the emoji icon.
- Switch to the sticker pack panel.
- Click the Add icon.
- With the help of the button, replenish your collection of stickers that you like.
How to search in Telegram for stickers that were used in a chat
The developers have foreseen the situation when users see a sticker from the set that they would like to use in the chat feed. To see the entire collection, just tap on the sticker - the entire sticker pack will open in the application.
How to search for stickers in Telegram through site directories
Sites often prepare collections of sticker packs, we also took care of our readers and painstakingly collected almost two hundred sticker sets in our catalog of Telegram stickers. The collection is constantly updated, and it is not at all difficult to use it:
- In the catalog, you need to click on the sticker that you want to view or download.
- Press the "Download" button.
- Messenger opens. If the device does not have default settings, then the browser will ask permission to open the online version or the installed application. In the window that opens, click "Install".
In a similar way, you can use the directories of other sites.
How to find stickers in Telegram using SticKerBot
This method is suitable for users who are completely unfamiliar with popular stickers or, if necessary, to convey emotion most accurately. To do this, you will need:
- Open and run a bot such as @sticker (not to be confused with a bot for creating sticker packs).
- Type the bot's nickname in the message box and an emoji separated by a space, which expresses the desired emotion. Sending a message is not required. The bot will offer options (tens and hundreds) from different sets. You need to select the desired one and tap (click) on it.
- The sticker will appear in the dialogue feed with the bot. Tap on him.
- Complete your collection of sticker packs.
How to search for sticker packs by name
When creating a sticker pack, the messenger assigns a unique name to this sticker pack, which makes it easy to find the set. For example, a user wants to connect such a popular sticker pack as "South Park" (southpack):
- You will need to type in a message (you can do it yourself) or open the address through the browser tg://resolve?domain=addstickers/ add after the last slash the package name is southpack.
- Click on the link.
How to quickly find popular sticker packs
In order not to torment yourself with questions about how and where to find stickers for Telegram, you can download several frequently used packages from the links below:
- When you just love 11. 16
- Vladimir Volfovich 11.17
- Memes (11.18
- Cyanide and Happiness 11.19
- Game of Thrones 11.20
- Tea with raspberry jam 11.21
- Homer Simpson 11.22
Telegram advertising: all exchanges and services, channel advertising
Telegram sticker bot - there are never enough stickers!
How to add stickers to Telegram
Telegram has become the best messaging platform currently available in the market, especially for those users who are married to always express their emotions with happy emojis and not with stickers, and cannot use the exchange app messages via your iPad or directly from your computer.
Although it is true that we can use WhatsApp through the web version of WhatsApp. both on the iPad and on the computer, and the options it offers us and the interface is really bad . If you have started or finally want to encourage yourself to use Telegram, below we will show you how to add stickers, which is one of the main advantages it offers us in relation to WhatsApp.
Since Telegram entered the market just over 2 years ago, this platform has always allowed us not only create your own stickers, but also the number is growing and nowadays we can find a lot of them directly through the app and beyond. Also, if we're in a chat where a user has posted some stickers we like, we can quickly add them to our collection.
- 1 How to add stickers to Telegram
- 1.1 Add stickers to Telegram from Safari
- 1.2 Add stickers to Telegram from app
- 1.3 Add stickers to Telegram from chat
- 2 How to delete stickers in Telegram
- 3 How to add GIF to our Telegram library
How to add stickers to Telegram
Add stickers to Telegram from Telegram
Subscribe to our Youtube channel
- To add them to our account and make them available on all devices, we just have to click on the stickers link and confirm that we want to open it through the app.
- After opening the app to add stickers, Telegram will ask us for permission to include their in the list of sitters we already have in the app.
Add stickers to Telegram from app
- From the application itself we can also add stickers to Telegram , but the number of options is not very large. To add any of the sticker packs available directly from the app, we must open the app and go to Settings.
- In settings press Stickers
- In this section we have to click on Featured Stikcers , which shows all sticker packs available directly from the application. We just have to click on the + sign to add it to our sticker collection.
Add stickers to Telegram from chat
- If we are in a conversation and see a sticker that we like, in order to be able to add it to our collection, we just need to click on the stickers and hold our finger until it appears.
- Then there will be a menu at the bottom of the screen, a menu where we have to click on Add stickers.
- Before they become part of our sticker library, they will be shown all stickers included in this pack so we can evaluate if we add it or not. If we understand this, click "Add XX stickers", where XX is the number of stickers available in this pack.
All sticker packs that we add to the application, no matter where we use it, be it the iPhone, iPad or desktop version, will sync with all devices where we have our Telegram account, so do not it doesn't matter where we execute the process from.
How to delete stickers in Telegram
Removing stickers is as easy as adding them. For , remove all stickers which is available in our Telegram account, we must go to Settings > Stickers.
Below, in the "Sticker Sets" section, you will find all the sticker sets that we have already downloaded . We just have to navigate to the sticker pack we want to delete and swipe left to bring up the delete option.
Telegram allows us to completely remove this sticker pack or save it to be able to reinstall it later, even if it is deleted from the server where it is located.
How to add GIFs to our Telegram library
Another advantage that Telegram offers us over WhatsApp is the ease of storing and sharing GIF files, a feature that WhatsApp took a long time to implement, and which is pretty hidden on the platform today.
- During our Telegram conversations, if a user posts a GIF we like, we just have to click on it to open full screen.
- Then we click on the plus sign located in the bottom right corner to make this GIF part of our library.