How to send channel link in telegram
How to share a Telegram channel link?
Telegram channels are intuitive tools for broadcasting messages if an audience is willing to listen to what you have to say. You can create different types of channels as per your usage. Telegrams channels are primarily used for sharing information, discussing important topics, and as a PR or marketing branch among businesses.
If you own a channel and want to send your channel’s link to your friends or colleagues but are having trouble finding your channel’s link, we will guide you through how to copy and share the link in a few simple steps, followed by a guide to revoke the channel link and how to create, link, and unlink a group from your channel.
Two types of channels can be created in Telegram — public/private — and the methods to share a Telegram link of the channels is slightly different. Here we’ve covered the following topics.
- How to share a public Telegram channel link?
- How to share a private Telegram channel link?
- How to create a group for a Telegram channel?
- How to unlink a group from a Telegram channel?
Also read:How to create a Telegram group?
Launch your Telegram app and open the Telegram channel and follow the steps to share a public Telegram channel link.
- Tap on the channel’s name
- The link to your channel appears on the next screen in the info block. Tap on the Link.
- Then the share menu will appear. Copy your link by tapping on the Copy option, and you can share the link with your contacts via text messages and other social media platforms.
Also raed: How to create a poll in Telegram?
Open the Telegram channel and follow the steps below.
- Tap on the channel’s name.
- On the next screen, tap on the Edit (pencil) icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Then your channel details will appear; tap on the Channel type option.
- On the next screen, your channel’s link will appear. To copy the link, you can tap on the Link or the Copy link option.
- Alternatively, you can share your channel’s link directly to your contacts by tapping on the Share link option.
You can also revoke your link anytime you want to make that link inaccessible. Tap on the Revoke link option just below the copy link option (refer to the third screenshot from the left in the image above). Then on the confirmation box, tap on the Revoke option.
Also read:How to pin or unpin a message on Telegram groups and channels?
Creating a group linked to a channel is the same for both the group types — public and private Telegram channels.
Open the channel and follow the steps below to create a group for that channel. You can use this group as a discussion board for the channel
- Tap on the channel’s name.
- Then tap on the Edit option on the top right corner of the screen.
- Then your channel details will appear; tap on the Discussion option.
- On the next screen, tap on Create a new group option.
- Then on the next screen, you can add the group name and profile picture.
- After adding the details, tap on the Tick mark button (in the blue circle at the bottom-right of the screen; above the keyboard).
Also read:How to join a Telegram Group or Channel?
Open the channel from your chat window and follow the steps to unlink the group.
- Tap on the channel’s name.
- Then tap on the Edit option on the top right corner of the screen.
- Then your channel details will appear; tap on the Discussion option.
- Then on the next screen, a list of linked groups will appear. Tap on the Unlink group option (in red).
- Then a confirmation box will appear; tap on the Unlink option.
Also read:Top 7 Telegram channels for cryptocurrency
Akash is a law graduate who likes to go for bike rides on the weekends soul-searching for answers to his many existential questions.
Hello There!If you like what you read, please support our publication by sharing it with your friends, family and colleagues. We're an ad-supported publication. So, if you're running an Adblocker, we humbly request you to whitelist us. We may earn a commission if you buy something from a link on this page. Thanks for your support.
Yadullah Abidi 5:00 pm IST | November 11, 2021
Yadullah Abidi 5:00 pm IST | September 24, 2021
Aryan 9:00 pm IST | January 17, 2021
Yadullah Abidi 1:42 pm IST | June 24, 2021
Yadullah Abidi 7:00 pm IST | April 22, 2021
Yadullah Abidi 7:00 pm IST | April 1, 2021
Prayank 1:40 pm IST | July 16, 2019
Yadullah Abidi 3:03 pm IST | March 9, 2022
Yatharth Singh 4:00 am IST | January 19, 2021
How to Share a Telegram Channel ▷ ➡️ Creative Stop ▷ ➡️
You are a channel manager telegram Would you like to publicize it by sharing it with other people but you don't know how to do it? You have found a very interesting telegram channel, would you like to send it to a friend who might be interested but you can't find the right option to do it? If these are some of the questions you ask yourself, you will be happy to know that you have come to the right place at the right time.
In today's guide, in fact, I will show you how to share a telegram channel with your friends or any other member of the popular instant messaging platform. In detail, I will explain how to perform this operation for public and private channels, regardless of the platform on which the telegram is used, either Android, iOS/ iPadOS or Windows or macOS.
If, then, you can't wait to start reading this guide of mine, I would say don't waste any more precious time. All you have to do is sit well and comfortably and pay attention to the procedures that I will explain in the next chapters, to put them into practice. With that said, I can only wish you a good read.
- How to share a public telegram channel
- iOS / iPadOS
- How to share a private telegram channel
- iOS / iPadOS
Table of Contents
- 1 How to share a public telegram channel
- 1. 1 Android
- 1.2 iOS / iPadOS
- 1.3 PC
- 2 How to share a private telegram channel
- 2.1 Android
- 2.2 iOS / iPadOS
- 2.3 PC
How to share a public telegram channel
If you want… share a public telegram channel All you have to do is carefully follow the procedures that I will show you in the next chapters, where I will tell you how to do it on Android, iOS / iPadOS and PC.
If you have a smartphone or tablet Android you can share a public telegram channel in a very simple way. How? I'll explain it to you right now. First, start the telegram using its quick launch icon on the home screen or in the drawer.
Once done, click on the chat list in the list corresponding to the public channel you want to share, so you can see all the messages posted so far. Now, press on the channel name in the area above so you can access its description.
Now you have two ways to share the channel: first, you can easily share the link of a telegram channel clicking on the URL of the invitation that is present in the section Description and it is structured like this: t.me/ just channel name] (with the words Invitation links ).
When you find this URL, tap on it to open the Android sharing screen and send the link to your applications favorites, like social media, instant messaging, e-mail, etc.
Alternatively, you can also share the channel by clicking the ⋮ icon at the top right of the channel description screen. In the box that is displayed, then click on the item shares and you will see the Android dialog screen to share the link in other applications installed on your smartphone / tablet.
iOS / iPadOS
If you have a iPhone O well iPad Sharing a public telegram channel is just as easy. First start telegram through its icon on the home screen and select the tab Chat.
Now, locate the public channel telegram you want to share and tap on it, so that you can access the list of published messages. At this point, tap on the channel name in the area above to access its description.
On the displayed screen, you can see the words Share links followed by a URL in the format https://t.me/[nome canale]. What you have to do is press on the latter, so that you open the action box.
You have several alternatives to share the channel: press the button Copy link to copy the URL and then paste it into the application you want; select one of the Telegram contacts to send an instant message containing the URL, or press on the share icon to send the URL through one of the applications installed on your device.
If you use the telegram through PC The method for sharing a public channel differs depending on whether you are using the web version or the client desk from service.
With regards to Telegram web version all you have to do is select the channel what do you want to share and press on your name at the top, so you can access the descriptive screen of it.
At this point, identify the Share links and right-click on the URL. In the context menu, then select the Copy and then paste the channel link in the message you want to send to your contacts (by email, instant messaging service, etc.) or in the message you want to post on social media.
If you use the Telegram desktop app instead, accessing the public channel of your interest, you will be shown two sections: the central one, which contains the public messages, and the one on the right, which contains the channel information.
Only in this last section, you can find the telegram channel sharing URL, under the title Link. All you have to do is right click on this URL and select the item Copy link from the context menu. Now that the link has been copied, you can paste it anywhere you want (instant messages, social media messages, emails, etc.).
How to share a private telegram channel
If you are an administrator of a private telegram channel or are you only part of it, you can only share it through invitation link. If you are an administrator, this operation is straightforward as you can easily retrieve this link from the channel settings.
However, simple subscribers to a private channel cannot share it if they are not in possession of the invitation link provided by the administrators themselves. You will find all the information you need in the following chapters.
If you are an administrator of a telegram channel and you use a smartphone or tablet Android You can retrieve the invitation link to the latter by entering the telegram application and clicking on its name… High up. At this point, click on Join and then in the writing Add member.
In the screenshot shown, you can decide to invite one of your contacts by selecting their name or touch the voice Invite via link to display the URL of the channel invitation.
So you can decide whether to copy the link ( Copy link ) or share it in other applications ( Share links ). At any time, you can decide to revoke the link in the invitation, so that no one can join the private channel simply by clicking on the Revoke the link.
iOS / iPadOS
As an administrator of a private telegram channel, you can also act from your own iPhone o iPad to invite users to register. To do this, after starting the application telegram access the private channel and take advantage of name… High up.
When you reach this point, on the screen that appears, tap on the item Join and then select the Invite via link. Also in this case, as I described in the previous chapter dedicated to Android, you can choose to copy the link ( Copy link ), share it in other applications ( Share links ) or revoke it ( Revoke the link ).
Alternatively, you can simply invite users who are in your contact list by tapping on the Add members in the section Join from the private channel.
Using the telegram of PC Inviting a user to subscribe to a private channel is a simple operation, but it varies slightly depending on the version of the service used.
In fact, using the telegram desktop client, you can easily share the private channel by adding new subscribers among your contacts. All you have to do is access the private channel of which you are the administrator and click on the entry Join in the correct section.
Alternatively, you can retrieve the invitation link by clicking the ⋮ icon at the top and choosing the Manage the channel. At this point, click on Channel type right-click on the invitation URL and choose the item Copy link from the context menu, to copy the link and then send it to your friends.
If you use the telegram website, on the other hand, after selecting the private channel of which you are the administrator, you must click on its name at the top, to access the details screen, where you will also find the URL of the invitation, just below Share links.
How to copy a link in Telegram: to an account, group, channel, someone else's profile, post
In Telegram, each profile, group, channel and post is assigned its own link. From time to time there is a need to copy it, for example, to post it on social networks.
In the article we will tell you where to look for links in Telegram, how to copy them and share them with others.
Start placing official ads in Telegram Ads. Get ahead of your competitors!
Register and sell goods or services in Telegram Ads using a turnkey solution from Click.ru .
- Budget from 3000 euros is much cheaper than working directly.
- For legal entities and individuals - legal entities can receive closing documents, refund VAT. Individuals can run ads without communicating with managers.
- 3 payment methods - pay for advertising with a card of an individual, from an organization's current account, with electronic money.
Read more>> Advertising
Read also: 14 ways to promote a channel in Telegram
Why you need to copy links in Telegram on an external resource (for example, on a personal website or in social networks), download a file via a direct link, promote a profile.
How to copy a link in Telegram
Where are the links and how to copy them.
Important : there are 2 types of links in Telegram - clickable login @login and a link like https://t.me/username (or https://t.me/channelname). The first ones work only inside the messenger, with their help you can find a profile, group / channel or bot in the search for a TG. The latter are needed for external distribution (share on social networks, post on a website, send to a friend), although they are also used inside the TG.
Link to profile - your own and someone else's
How to share a link to your profile:
From the computer enter the menu (3 horizontal bars).
Next, click "Settings", then "Edit profile".
We go down to the "Username" section (login with a dog @) and click on edit (pencil icon). You may have set a username during registration, if not, you can create one now.
This section contains your login with a dog, and below is a clickable link. According to the first one, they will find you in the Telegram search, and when you click on the link, a dialogue with you will automatically open.
From the phone the actions are similar, but with one difference: open the menu (3 horizontal bars). Then "Settings".
If we want to share the login, it is located immediately below the phone number.
If you need an additional clickable link, click on “Username” (there is no pencil icon for editing here). The link is at the very bottom, as in the desktop version.
Article in topic : How to make a poll in Telegram
How to share a link to someone else's profile
From PC we open a chat with the right person, on the right is information about his profile. If he specified "Username", then we will see a login with a dog.
If, in addition to the login, we also need a clickable link, then we need to add the username without the dog sign @ to the link https://t.me/.
- Username is @blablabla
- Link - https://t.me/blablabla
Important : not all users specify a login. If there is no login, then you can provide the user's phone number (then they can find it in the TG by number) or click "Share contact" (the button is located below the login and phone number).
Next, select the recipient from the contact list with whom we will share the profile.
The Share feature is only available if the contact is added to the address book. It only works inside Telegram.
From the phone open a chat with the user, then click on his profile picture.
The profile information is displayed. If there is a username with a dog, save it. Similarly, to get a clickable link, just add a username after https://t.me/
If you want to share a contact, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. An additional menu opens, there we find “Share a contact”, then choose who to forward the contact to.
Link to the bot
You can find it in the same way as the link to the profile - open the bot, on the right in the information panel we find the username. If you need a link, for example for an article, insert the username of the bot after https://t.me/.
P.S . We have prepared useful material about 10 Telegram bots for Instagram - we advise you to read it.
Link to someone else's group/channel/chat
Here everything is done by analogy with the previous paragraphs, only instead of a username in the link there is a unique name of the group/channel/chat.
To copy a link to a group, channel or chat in Telegram from a computer, go to the group / channel / chat menu (the menu is on the right, as well as the user or bot information panel). There should be a link at the top. Copy it and send it wherever you want.
From the link it is clear what the channel has a unique name. For example, to find the Postium channel in the Telegram search, you need to take the word postiumru from the link t.me/postiumru and add @ in front of it, it turns out @postiumru.
From the phone open the group, click on the avatar. There will be a link below the description.
Link to a closed group/channel/chat
If the channel, chat or group is private, then only admins can invite new members there using a special invitation link.
If you were invited through a secret link, then you can also distribute it - the link remains working until the admin replaces it with another one.
Where to get the invitation link is written below.
Link to your group/channel/chat
To find your link, go to the group/channel/chat management.
From the PC, open the channel, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner opposite the name and select "Channel Management" in the drop-down menu.
Find the "Channel Type" section, click on it.
If the channel is private, there will be an invitation link at the bottom where you can invite new members.
The participants you invited may start spreading the link, so to prevent unnecessary people from getting into the channel or chat, it is recommended to reset the link - it will be replaced with a new one, and the old one will become inactive.
If the channel is public, anyone can find it in a search by a unique name or by clicking on a link. The admin must create a link, that is, come up with and enter a unique channel name after t.me/.
Important : the "Link" field cannot be left empty if you create a public group, otherwise the channel will be private .
From the phone open your channel or group, click on the avatar. Next, click on the edit icon - pencil.
Find the channel type, click on it.
If the channel is private, click Copy Link or Share Link. If you need to create a new one, click "Reset Link".
If the channel is public, create a permalink.
To copy a link to a post in Telegram from a computer, find the post we want to share. At the end of each post there is an arrow in a circle, click on it.
Choose who you want to share with from contacts in the TG or click "copy link" if you only need a link.
You can also right-click on a post and click "Copy link to message" if you only want the link, or "Forward message" if you want to share the post with your contacts.
From the phone we find the arrow in the circle at the bottom of the post, click on it.
Select a contact from the list or click "Copy link".
In Telegram it is easy to find and copy the link to the profile, channels and bots - everything is done by analogy. If the profile has a username (@username), and the channel or group has a unique name @channelname, then just add the word after the dog sign to the https://t.me/ link. If the channel, group or chat is private, then only the admin can add participants there using a secret invitation link.
Useful links :
- How to create a Telegram group
- Telegram messaging bots and services
- 10 services and bots to cheat in Telegram
- How to record and upload video to Telegram
How to send a link to Telegram?
How to make a link to Telegram
- 1 How to make a link to Telegram
- 2 Address of user profile
- 2.1 Channel address or supergroup
- 2. 2 How to copy the link in the messenger
- 2.3 Reducing references 900 2.3 How to make a hyperlink in Telegram
- 8.1 on the computer
- 8.1.1 Desktop
- 9.1 On a computer
- 19. 1 Any other links and preview
A message containing a redirect address in the messenger most often leads not to third-party resources, but to user accounts, their public channels or supergroups. This allows you to advertise your projects and attract new members. A link to the Telegram page is created very simply, you just need to know the correct sequence of actions.
User profile address
|Recommended! InstallPack|| Standard |
|Official distribution of Telegram||Silent installation without dialog boxes||Guidelines for installing prerequisite software||Batch installation of multiple programs|
Download-tlgm.ru recommends InstallPack, with its help you can quickly install programs on your computer, more details on the site.
To get a link you need:
- Start the application.
- Open settings, in the section " Information " copy the username. If this field is empty, you can set the value yourself using the Latin alphabet.
- To make a link, replace the @ symbol with " t.me/".
Channel or supergroup address
It is not possible to invite new people to the group by sending its address, because members are added manually by the administrator. If it is still necessary, you need to create a supergroup from a regular chat.
For public projects, the address starts with " t.me/ " and can be found in the settings. It is created in Latin by the administrator.
The address of a private supergroup or private channel has the unique form " t.me/joinchat/AAAAAaaaa122 ". It is available only to administrators, while each has its own. You can find it in the settings by opening the group information or channel description. This is done in the following way.
- Click on the name, then on the “9” tab0009 Subscribers .”
- Select " Invite via link ".
- Copy information.
- Group name - " Add member " - " Invite to group via link ".
- Copy data.
How to copy a link in the messenger
In order to copy the page address in the mobile application, click on it or click on the button with the same name. In the desktop version, you need to right-click on the desired information and click "Copy".
Shortening links in Telegram
To remove a long combination of letters and numbers and make the address easy to read and understand, you can make a private project public and change the name yourself to your liking. If there is no desire to remove privacy, you can create a hyperlink.
How to make a hyperlink in Telegram
A hyperlink is a highlighted text that opens another site by clicking on it.
It can be made using a special formula:
- HTML code: text (found in blogs or articles on the Internet).
- BB code: [url=hyperlink] text [/url] (used on forums, in comments on various portals, E-mail).
Here “ Text ” is the inscription that users will see, and “ Hyperlink ” is the address of the page in the messenger in the format “ http://t.me/AAAaaa123 ”
Telegram needs to use a special robot, for example @markdownbot .
The process is as follows.
- First you need to add the bot to the administrators in the project settings.
- Next, find him through a search in the contact list, start working with the command " / start " and set the Russian language.
- Press " Add channel ".
- Numbers will be sent in the reply message. They need to be copied, sent as a message in the channel, and then forward this post to the bot.
- Channel added. Now with the help of the robot you can write and publish posts.
To place a link:
- In the bot menu, select: " Settings " - " Formatting Type " - " Markdown ".
- Click " Free mode ".
- Post a post. To remove a hyperlink under the text, you need to enter data using the formula [text](hyperlink). Information must be placed in brackets, no spaces.
- In response, the robot will send a message in which the user will see how the final result will be displayed. While working in free mode, correspondence is only between the program and the administrator, messages are not sent to subscribers.
- If the user is satisfied with everything, he can publish the result.
So, creating links in Telegram is a fairly simple process, you just need to know how to do it.
How to make a link to Telegram: main methods and types of implementation
Telegram is a typical social network, the structure of which necessarily has some URL addresses. It is quite logical that the participants are interested in how to make a link to Telegram, depending on the type of dialogue. Yes, as you might guess, each case requires its own individual acquisition scheme, we will not delay and immediately go straight to the point.
If you need to share a link to Telegram, it's quite easy to do it
We get to your account
How to make a link to Telegram for a personal profile? To do this, it is recommended to implement the following steps:
- Run the program.
- We move to the settings of the special sign of the three stripes located on the top left.
- Enter a name.
- After restart it will be generated.
- To distribute it, all you have to do is copy it and send it to whoever you want to share it with.
For Telegram, a link to a group is created as a specific request, sometimes it can be individual for each:
- Activate the software.
- We are knocking on correspondence.
- Opening an auxiliary window of the icon of three dots located on the top right.
- Next, scroll down and look for "Create Invitation".
- Save the generated character set.
- We send it to potential subscribers.
Option per channel
It remains to understand how the link to the Telegram channel is generated:
- We turn on the development.
- We use correspondence.
- Click on the name.
- In the description you will find what you want.
Now you know the actions and methods for obtaining data, by the way, the link to the Telegram chat is formed in the same way. And if you are interested in how to copy a link in a Telegram, then select it, click on the fragment and you will get an additional menu where it is acceptable to simply apply the “Copy” item. And then just do what is described and use a different "Insert" offer.
How to copy a link in Telegram
Each profile, channel or chat in Telegram has its own link that can be shared with other people on social networks. Now we will take a closer look at how to copy a Telegram link so that you can invite friends to chats or recommend them to subscribe to a channel.
How to copy a chat/group/channel link
Telegram messenger has the ability to copy a link. To do this, just follow a few simple steps.
For users of the Android operating system, the algorithm of actions is as follows:
- Open a chat with the desired group or channel.
- Touch the thumbnail at the top.
- In the profile, find the chat ID, something like: @nick.
- Touch and hold such an inscription until you are prompted to copy.
- Go to social networks and paste the link in the dialog to share it.
Apple devices come with the IOS operating system. Telegram developers made a separate version for it, you can copy the link there as follows:
- Open the messenger.
- Go to the desired chat.
- Tap on the thumbnail at the top.
- A profile will open where you need to find something like: @nickname.
- Click on the caption and copy the link.
You can now insert a link in any chat so that other users can follow it and get into the conversation or channel.
On the computer
There are two versions of telegram for PC - desktop and web version, let's consider each of them.
- Open telegram.
- Go to the chat whose link should be copied.
- Click on the name at the top of the interface.
- In the window that opens, right-click on the link and select "Copy Link".
The link will be saved in the clipboard, it can be pasted into the desired dialog in any social network.
- Go to https://web.telegram.org.
- Please login.
- Select the desired chat, open it.
- Click on the name of the chat in the header.
- Click on the link.
- In the window that appears, right-click and select "Copy".
Insert a link in any dialog, users will be able to follow it and get into the chat.
Copy link to your profile
In order for other users to contact you on Telegram, they need to provide a link to their profile, this is very easy to do.
- Open Telegram.
- Go to the menu.
- Open settings.
- Tap on the username.
- At the bottom there will be an inscription: "Following this link ...", tap the link.
- It is automatically copied to the clipboard.
Now you can paste it into any dialog so that users can contact you.
- Open Telegram and go to settings.
- Scroll down to Username.
- Touch your nickname.
- In a new window, at the bottom, tap on the link, it will be copied to the clipboard.
Now you can paste it in any chat, users will follow it and contact you.
- Go to the Telegram app.
- Open the menu.
- Select "Settings".
- Click on "Edit Profile".
- Click on the line "User name".
- In the window that opens, click on the link below to copy it to your clipboard.
Now just go to the desired social network and insert a link so that other users can contact you in telegram.
How to copy a link to a message in a telegram
This function is implemented only in the desktop version of the messenger and works exclusively on channels :
- Open the feed of the desired channel.
- Select a post and right-click on it.
- Select "Copy message link" to save it to your clipboard.
Now it is enough to insert it in any dialogue on a social network or messenger so that other users follow it and read the post in the telegram.
How to make a link to Telegram: all kinds of links that can be made
Telegram is a popular instant messenger that has become widespread around the world. More than 200 million people use the program. Telegram is highly reliable, more protected from outside interference than others. This program fell in love with a special data encryption system, which allows you to be sure of the safety and security of confidential information. Many are interested in how to make a link in Telegram to a chat. This is relevant for administrators of communities and channels that distribute the product. The more harmonious and pleasant the name of your association looks, the higher the likelihood of interest from the public.
Telegram-web advertising - in the content
How to make a link in Telegram to a channel?
Telegram is a program that is easy to use. Even users who have just downloaded the messenger should not have questions about how to use it. Not only administrators can create links to a channel, but also individuals. The only limitation is private channels - a direct link to them is available only to the administrator. This is a user who ensures the service's performance, is responsible for the content.
The administrator needs a personal computer to get a direct link. Open your personal chat settings, select "Invitation link". Keep in mind that such an item in a private chat is available to the administrator - ordinary users do not see it. After selecting the appropriate item, a corresponding notification will appear on the screen. You can get the address from a mobile device - this is also available only to administrators. To do this, open the settings, the link is automatically copied to the clipboard. Each user can get a link to the community from the description. This will help you figure out how to link to Telegram.
How to respond to a Telegram group?
Telegram is a convenient messenger that is gradually replacing many programs. Many fell in love with him for private chats, which are approved by the administrator to get into the users. To increase the size of the community, use the algorithm:
- Start the messenger.
- Open the channel using administrator rights.
- Select "Settings".
- Find the section "Invite to the group by link" - if you carry out actions from a computer, the item will be called "Create an invitation link".
- The address is copied to the clipboard - you can send the link to everyone.
The essence of links to private groups is simple - upon transition, people automatically get the right to join. To invite a person to a regular community, another user needs to click on the dialogue and hold it for 2-3 seconds. Many instructions describe in detail how to make a link in Telegram. You can easily do it.
How to make an address in a Telegram a word?
For many people, maintaining channels and groups in Telegram is a full-fledged business. They regularly fill such communities with interesting information and give feedback. This is done to increase the number of subscribers, which in the future can generate income. To speed up the subscription of users to the project, many create direct links for signing. Clickable links are no different from ordinary ones, but the person immediately subscribes to the page. To create a short entry from text, follow the algorithm:
- Open the messenger, launch the settings item.
- Select the editing section.
- Select a closed account type.
- Do not save changes!
- Copy the link that opened at the bottom - this is an invitation to the community path.
- Exit the editor without saving a word.
This link allows users to automatically join the community. They don't have to wait for administrator approval to access the information. Often the question is how to make a link in the Telegram under the text. If you are posting on your own blog or website, use the hyperlink. It can be left on thematic forums to ensure a quick influx of a new audience.
How to copy a link in Telegram?
It's easy to learn how to make a Telegram link to your profile. Many people need this to invite friends, colleagues or just acquaintances to chat. In the messenger, each user has two names - one specified during registration, the second - you can change, this is your nickname. It can replace the search by phone number. To create your own link, use the algorithm:
- Open the add-ons item.
- Go to the "Information" section.
- There you will see the address of the channel.
- Enter an address that suits you.
- Save your changes.
- In the future, you can distribute the address on the network.
You can copy your link in your personal account settings. There you can change your username. To do this, open the appropriate item, where you enter a more euphonious or interesting address for you. This can be done both in the mobile version and from a personal computer. Do not forget to save all the entered settings so that your work is not wasted. You can find out the username in personal information. The Telegram profile is also visible to everyone - it is located under the name of a person, group, bot or channel.
What other species exist?
You can create a button under the text for with a direct link to a channel, chat or community in Telegram. It is very easy to do this, just set the address @ / page name in the settings. Keep in mind that this option is only suitable for this messenger, this method does not work in other programs. To place a contact on the page in a post, use the method:
- Launch the Share interface, click on the address, select Telegram.
- Replace all characters with me/.
- Copy the link to the channel in the full version of the messenger, paste it.
The system will then automatically change the address. To evaluate the attractiveness of the link, you can make a preview. This means that you can open the community interface on a third party site. The user does not need to go to Telegram, they immediately assess whether they need it, click on a full-fledged link. You can receive an invitation with a link to a chat or a channel from any user - not only the administrator.
How to copy a link in Telegram to invite users to a chat, group or channel like an invitation. In order to implement this feature, you need to know where the community address is located andhow to copy the link in Telegram .
How to create a link for a chat, channel, profile
So, you are the creator of a group chat, and you want to assign a unique URL to it to quickly attract new members. This will require a minimum of actions:
- Open a group dialog.
- Go to settings (to do this, click on the name).
- On the desktop, click "Create an invite link". After that, a string like https://t.me/joinchat/ with an arbitrary character set will be automatically generated. The “Revoke” option will also become active - canceling the current code. This may be necessary if the invitation has spread and unwanted members have begun to enter the group. Cancellation destroys the current code and generates a new one in its place.
- On a smartphone, the actions described above are carried out in the "Add member" item. This button opens the contact list, and you can also click "Invite to Group via Link".
Simple invitation to private dialogue
If your group is a closed territory of like-minded people, you can stop there. In the case when it was created in order to attract a large number of interlocutors to communicate on a certain topic, it will be necessary to transfer the community to the format of a supergroup. After that, you can set your own code for it:
- In "Settings" select the action "Upgrade to supergroup" (important - this action is irreversible, it will not be possible to return to the old mode back).
- Find the "Edit" button in the upper right corner.
- On the desktop, click "Create public link", on the mobile device, go to the "Group type" item.
- Change the type of community to public - "Public Group".
- Now you can come up with your own unique name in the format t.me/name with a suitable name in Latin.
Creating a "link" for a supergroup
Instructions on how to copy links in Telegram are given in the next section of this article. In the meantime, let's deal with other types of communities.
The situation with channels is somewhat simpler - here the code can be set at the creation stage. If your public is closed and not designed for a wide audience, it is enough to limit yourself to a code like https://t.me/joinchat/. When creating a public media, specify a unique name in English, and your content project will reserve a permanent string like t.me/name. These settings can be edited at any time:
- Open the telegram channel settings.
- The private invitation is already ready, and to create a public invite, click "Edit".
- Change the type to "Public" and set the address.
Difference between open and private resource
In addition to group communities, each account can have an individual address in Telegram. To do this, you need to create a username. How to do it:
- Go to your account settings.
- In the "Information" section, find the line "Select a username" and click on it.
- In the window that opens, enter a unique "username", the minimum length of which is five characters (English letters a-z, numbers and underscores are allowed).
- Click "Save".
- A name will appear in the account in the format https://telegram.me/username. When you navigate through it from any device, Telegram will automatically start and a conversation with the user will open.
Where are the "links" in Telegram
The algorithm of actions to copy and send an invite:
- On a smartphone, if it is a public resource, long press on the address and then click "Copy". In a private chat, click "Copy", or make a short press. Private channel: make a short press - the desired text is now in the clipboard.
- On the computer, point the cursor at the desired line and press the right mouse button. In the context menu, select the "Copy" item. Or click once on the line (valid for private publics and conferences).
- Go to the dialog where you want to insert the URL.
- Activate the input field, then click the clipboard icon (for mobile devices) or right-click and select "Paste" (for computers).
- Click "Submit".
It is worth noting that public names and usernames copied on a smartphone will look like @name. Such a code is not valid outside of Telegram. If you need to send an invitation from your phone outside the messenger, there are options:
- Make one short press on the address. The standard Share interface will open. Select the desired application in it - then the correct external URL will be generated in the buffer.
- Replace "@" character with "t.me/" characters.
- Send the desired link in the desktop version.
You can share interesting publics not only in Telegram
Any other links and preview
The above algorithm is valid for any URLs that are used within the messenger. Naturally, a resource pointer copied in this way can be inserted not only into internal correspondence, but also sent to any addressee on the Internet via an email, a post on a forum, or a post on a social network.
Telegram has a preview function that allows you to evaluate the content of a resource before visiting it. To use this functionality, you do not need to understand the settings and perform additional steps. It is enough to insert the URL into the input field of the dialog box, after which the system will automatically analyze the content of the web resource and offer a preview picture, which may contain text with a brief description, photo or video information. If you just need to insert text, then you should click the cross in the upper right corner of the preview image and this preview will be deleted.